Reservation Error

More
3 months 3 weeks ago - 3 months 3 weeks ago #20321 by Jason87
Reservation Error was created by Jason87
Joomla 4.4.2 - PHP 8.1 - Solidres 3.0.1

Hello, I downloaded and installed Solidres today and have set everything up so far. I can book and at the end when I click on "Complete reservation" I get an error message --> "Oops! Page not found."

In addition, the inquiry form is suddenly empty when you click on Inquiry form. This has always worked without any problems since the installation, but now I have noticed that all the fields are missing. :(

Is this because I have installed the CustomFields plugin? And if so, why?
Last edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by Jason87.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #20322 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Reservation Error
Hi,

1. Please make sure that you create a menu item with type Solidres > Single property and assign your property for it.

2. If you install the Custom Field plugin, then make sure that you have defined fields in Solidres backend > Reservation > Inquiry fields.

Regards,

More
3 months 3 weeks ago - 3 months 3 weeks ago #20323 by Jason87
Replied by Jason87 on topic Reservation Error
Hi,

1. yes i have a menü for this created before - is this right? Pls look at picture - or is something missing here?

1.1 And when I fill out the form with the customer information, the reservation request or the booking also comes into the backend, but all customer information is also missing - see picture.
Attachments:
Last edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by Jason87.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #20324 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Reservation Error
Hi,

Please raise a new private support ticket and provide us your website information, we will check it further for you.

Regards,

Moderators: solidres