Huge problems with MyAllocator

• jure.lampe@senlab.io
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago #9177 by jure.lampe@senlab.io
Huge problems with MyAllocator was created by jure.lampe@senlab.io
Hello
Last week we tried to connect Solidres with MyAllocator.

There was a lot of problems:
- prices on booking.com instantly changed to 20€ - don't know why, because we do not have that kind of price anywhere
- because we had so low prices, we got several reservations instantly, overbooked, forced to change everything
- to shorten a story, after weeks of preparation, an owner canceled a project, because she lost 600€ in minutes
- I cannot even estimate how much we (as a system integrator) lost

To be very clear - it happens, we are developers and we know that. And I won't blame anyone. For us - we wont use a MyAllocator / Solidres anymore. But I really suggest to think about how to "make" a test mode, just to be sure that everything is O.K.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #9185 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Huge problems with MyAllocator
Hi,

1. Please make sure that your pricing type in Solidres and MyAllocator are the same type. For example if your room type use 'rate per room', then in your MyAllocator property you need to configure it to use 'rate per room', not 'rate per person' to ensure the rates are synced correctly.

2. About the test mode, it is called "Developer Loopback" channel that you can assign to your room before any other channels so that you can test the rates syncing before assign your room type to a real channel.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres