Looking to purchase subscription so I have several questions

More
1 year 5 months ago #19496 by Krx
Hello
I need to decide if Solidres is suitable for specific needs
I did some reading, searching and testing free version however its impossible to know without testing full version.
It will be used for 100-200 apartments. So whole unit is bookable, no individual rooms.

Questions:

1. Can one person manage all properties and bookings?
So that one persons can see all bookings for all properties.

2. Is it possible that media manager doesn't show images from other properties to avoid clutter and confusion?
Currently it seems that media manager shows all images from all properties.I saw here that other users are also asking for this feature:
www.solidres.com/forum/feature-requests-...lders?start=12#19493

3. Is it possible to set system so that prices are automatically 30% higher for bookings for three and less than three nights.

4. Is it possible to have shared coupons and extras? So that all more than one property can use the same extras or discount.
Currently it seems to me that for each property new discount or extras needs to be created.

5. If I am correct, creating prices are done via Room types. So for each Property an additional Room type needs to be created?
Can it be used to created seasonal based prices based on number of the guests?
Some properties have different prices based on season and number of guests.

6. Is it possible to use one Room types (to share tariff between several properties) for more than one property? Many of our properties share the same prices.

7. Is it possible to have shared tarrifs? So that all more than one property can use the same extras or discount.
Currently it seems to me that for each property new discount or extras needs to be created.

8. Is it possible to have categories for facilities?

9. Is it possible to search by facility?

10. Is it possible to have more than one search by distance fields? From the sea, store, center, bank, etc.

That would be all for now.
Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago #19503 by solidres
Hi,

Please find our answers below:

1. Yes.

2. You'd need Hub plugin which has front end partner dashboard where partner can manage media items of their assigned properties only. It does not load media per property.

3. No, please considering raising new feature request for it.

4. Shared coupon is available, shared extra is not.

5. Yes, please refer to the docs here: www.solidres.com/documentation/joomla-do...e-plan-configuration

6.. No, room type is important as it set the pricing and availability. It is per property level, it does not make sense to share it.

7. No, rate plan is per room type

8. No, facility structure is flat.

9. No, but you can filter the searched result by facilities. Please consider raising a new feature request for it.

10. Yes, it is possible but requires code modification.

Regards,

More
1 year 5 months ago #19506 by joomleb
Hi krx,

3 - Yes, with the Complex Tariff plugin you have the Min nights / Max nights condition... www.solidres.com/features-highlights/joomla-features-highlights
@Solidres - Do you agree ?

4 - About Coupons and Extras, as far as I understand, you can be interested on to vote these two feature requests:
Coupons - www.solidres.com/forum/feature-requests-...c-repeatable-coupons
Extras - www.solidres.com/forum/feature-requests-...r-for-category#18047

Moderators: solidres