Solidres Experience (Tour & Activities) Before buying questions

More
5 years 11 months ago #11528 by Alex 314
Hi,
I'm interested to buying a subscription of Solidres Experience (Tour & Activities) extension. But I try to make sure that it is suitable for my business model. Do you have a backend demo? I did not quite understand what functions of the main extension are performed by the Experience (Tour & Activities). In any case, I have some pre-sale questions. For example:

So... I sell city tours for different categories of clients, not only for children and adults. Is it possible to add other prices for students, seniors etc? Maybe with some coding or changing fields names?

I need to send a pdf after the booking is completed, so that the traveler shows it on the boarding.. Does it work for Experience?

For some tours I should to accept before the deal. Can I approve the reservation?

If I need to collect charge in part, something like a deposit. Is this possible?

I have more questions but these are the first and I'll be grateful for your answers.

Best regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #11530 by solidres
Hi,

At this moment we only provide demo for front end.

1. It'd require code modification to add custom guest type like student, senior.

2. Experience can send the PDF voucher upon reservation completion.

3. You can approve the reservation by setting the correct status for it.

4. Deposit is supported.

Regards,

More
5 years 10 months ago #11634 by tcws
Hi,

Will the ability to add different prices for seniors be in the new Complex Tariff for Experiences that I believe will be in Experiences 1.2.0? You mention 2 weeks ago in this post about the new Complex Tariff for Experiences:
www.solidres.com/forum/feature-requests-...riff-for-experiences

Also, do you know when this 1.2.0 version will be ready?

Many thanks

More
5 years 10 months ago #11635 by solidres
Hi,

Yes it will be included in Exp 1.2.0, the estimate release date is about 1 month as it must wait for Solidres 2.7.0.

Regards,

More
5 years 10 months ago #11636 by tcws
Hi, that's great, thanks.

More
5 years 10 months ago #11644 by Thai-Mc-Tours
Great to hear Exp 1.2.0 will be ready soon, REALLY looking forward to seasonal / variable pricing abilities!
Fully understand there are always setbacks but if we're able to expect Solidres 2.7.0 & Exp 1.2.0 around early - mid July, what would be the best way to workaround differences in Tour (Exp) prices until then please? Maybe price for the most expensive Peak-Season & Coupons/discount codes for the progressively cheaper High & Low seasons?

Milo
Only a biker knows why a dog hangs its head out the window...!

Moderators: solidres