Refund policy of Solidres
Please read our Refund Policy carefully before purchasing at Solidres.com
Our products come with a 14 days money back guarantee, please read full details below.
1. We issue refund if:
- You encounter issues with our products that can not be resolved by us after 14 days since your purchase. Please note that in order to resolve any issues with our products, we will ask for full access to your website and server, including FTP account, database account and Joomla super admin account in order to troubleshoot them. If you are not able to provide those accounts in a timely manner we will not be able to give you a refund. Also you have to make sure that your server does not have any kind of IP restriction or firewall which could slow down or stop our support process.
- Our product does not include all features that are described in our feature list.
2. We do not issue refund under the following circumstances:
- Your server does not meet the Joomla Technical Requirements or WordPress Technical Requirements.
- You made custom modifications to Solidres thus make it not working properly.
- You had script conflicts with other 3rd party software (like custom scripts, components, modules, plugins, templates) that are used/installed in your Joomla website.
- Your client didn't approve.
- You don't want to use Joomla.
- You think Solidres is not suitable for your site/requirements.
- You found other alternatives.
- You don't use our stable versions.
- You purchased the wrong subscription for Joomla or WordPress.
3. How we issue refund
- All requests for refund must be made via our Tickets system within the refund period.
- Refund are processed by the same payment processor that you used to purchase at Solidres.com. It can takes up to 7 business days after the refund request are made.
Note: Refund Policy only applies for new purchases, we do not issue refund for renewals.
Note: This Refund Policy can be updated at any time without prior notice.