[2.12.8 Joomla Bug] Languages Strings multiples results - to follow

More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #18690 by joomleb
Hi guys,

3 - Okay

2 - With Solidres 2.12.4 the language string seems fixed, thanks

1 - As confirmed here from Joomla guys the standard behaviour is: "the search in Language override for a chosen language should search in all strings of that language, not the other languages"
Looking for a Solidres language string into Joomla > Languages Overrides (a specific language have to be selected), we have back multiple results with the same string, often with value not yet translated and still in English. This does not permit us to select the right language string to override...
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by joomleb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #18696 by solidres
Hi,

1. This is not a Solidres issue therefore you should talk to Joomla developer about it.

Regards,

More
2 years 5 months ago #18701 by joomleb
Hi,

1 - I'm trying, Please, Can you partecipate to the discussion here on Joomla with the goal to find and solve the issue ? (I'm experiencing it on my Joomla installations only with Solidres component)

More
2 years 2 months ago #18849 by joomleb
Hi guys,
Solidres 2.12.6 etc. up to date

1 - As confirmed here from Joomla guys: forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=708&t=9...9&p=3643074#p3640324
the standard behaviour is: "the search in Language override for a chosen language should search in all strings of that language, not the other languages"
Looking for a Solidres language string into Joomla > Languages Overrides (a specific language have to be selected), we have back multiple results with the same string, often with values not yet translated and still in English.
BUG - This does not permit us to select the right language string to override...

Please, Can you partecipate to the discussion here on Joomla forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=708&t=9...9&p=3643074#p3640324
with the goal to find the right solution and solve the issue ?

PS - I'm experiencing it on my Joomla installations only with Solidres component

More
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #18992 by joomleb
Hi guys,
PHP 7.4.29 + Joomla 3.10.9 (confirmed on 4.1.3) + Solidres 2.12.8
about Confirmation reservation status Languages Strings,

1 - Multiples results for the same string are shown into Languages Overrides (site / administrator) by looking for a Solidres Language String.

Few days ago I noted the same Bug for DPCalendar and I reported it to the GitHub Joomla tracker. The bug has been confirmed:
#37779 Language Overrides Search results not per language - github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/issues/37779

I'm reporting it here for your knowledge and for all ones want to help on Bug fixing...
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by joomleb.

Moderators: solidres