[3.0.0 Bugs] Feedback plugin 1.3.0

More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 days ago #19595 by joomleb
Replied by joomleb on topic [3.0.0 Bugs] Feedback plugin 1.3.0
Hi guys,
PHP 7.4.33 / 8.1.14 + Joomla 4.2.9 + Solidres 2.13.2 + Feedback plugin 1.2.6
- Property J4 test page: develop.egulp.net/turismo/alojamiento/el-machico-hostel
- Experience J4 test page: develop.egulp.net/component/solidres/?view=experience

3 - BUG - Feedback > Customer full name
it is not shown in frontend on the left side near the Flag icon, see the attached image. It should be shown like in the backend preview, see my previous attached image.
Please, Can you confirm and fix it ?!?

5 / 6 - BUG - Feedback - Frontend Like "thumbs up" / Dislike "thumbs down" buttons.
On 2.13.0 changelog you wrote: "Fix issue that user could make multiple like/dislike".
That means a user should only be able to vote 1 time, either positive, or negative, not both. I attach an image here for you.
I can still make 2 votes at the same time: 1 like and 1 dislike (silly)
Please, Can you fix it ?

PS - BUG - fa-spinner
You are applying the class: fa fa-spin fa-spinner hide
- Where the "fa-spin" is from ? Font awesome 4 and 5 are using fa-spinner / fas fa-spinner
- the "hide" is not running and it should be deprecated. It should be "d-none" following Bootstrap 5

PPSS - BUG - In Frontend the ordering of the icons is in a reverse mode: Dislike "thumbs down" / Like "thumbs up" due to:
.sr-feedback-list .box > .detail > .like_count {float: right;}
While in the Backend > Feedbacks table, they are shown in the right way: Like "thumbs up" / Dislike "thumbs down"
Please, Can you show them with the right ordering ? (The like should be on the left)

12 - issue - Property and Experience > Scores tab > Progress-bars width
As you can see, they are not in full width.
Solution: to delete the “width: 280px;” property. Anyway, the entire code seems to be deprecated because defined yet from bootstrap.
…/media/plg_solidres_feedback/assets/css/feedbacks.css - line 277
#asset-feedback-scores > ul, #scores > ul {
width: 280px;
max-width: 100%;
list-style: none;
}
Please, Can you confirm and fix it ?

13 - BUG - Property > Scores tab > Progress-bars not loading
I attach an image here for you. Please, Can you confirm and fix it ?

14 - BUG - navbar & sortfilterbar
A - While the Feedback Scores sorting is added into the navbar, it is not shown into the Sort list of the sortfilerbar
B - You are mistakenly looking in the "Feedback types" table, instead of looking in the "Feedback conditions" table
Last edit: 1 year 2 days ago by joomleb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 6 days ago #19763 by joomleb
Hi guys,
waiting for your Bugs confirmations here, Please, Can you provide a fix "on the fly" about, at least, the point:

13 - BUG - Property > Scores tab > Progress-bars not loading

More
1 year 2 days ago #19771 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic [3.0.0 Bugs] Feedback plugin 1.3.0
Hi,

Regarding the issue with score display, please update the Feedback plugin to v1.2.7.

Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: joomleb

More
1 year 2 days ago - 1 year 2 days ago #19772 by joomleb
Hi,
tested it and I confirm that the 13 - BUG - Property > Scores tab > Progress-bars not loading has been fixed, thank you.

I'll stay tuned and I remain available for the rest of the reported issues...
Last edit: 1 year 2 days ago by joomleb.

More
10 months 3 weeks ago - 10 months 3 weeks ago #19816 by joomleb
Hi guys,
PHP 7.4.33 / 8.1.14 + Joomla 4.3.1 + Solidres 2.13.4 + Feedback plugin 1.2.7
- Property J4 test page: develop.egulp.net/turismo/alojamiento/el-machico-hostel
- Experience J4 test page: develop.egulp.net/turismo/experiencia/pedalando-naturaleza

5 / 6 - BUG - Important! - Feedback - Frontend Like "thumbs up" / Dislike "thumbs down" buttons.
On 2.13.0 changelog you wrote: "Fix issue that user could make multiple like/dislike".
That means a user should only be able to vote 1 time, either positive, or negative, not both. I attach an image here for you.
I can still make 2 votes at the same time: 1 like and 1 dislike (silly)
Please, Can you fix it ?

16 - BUG - In Frontend the ordering of the icons is in a reverse mode: Dislike "thumbs down" / Like "thumbs up" due to:
.sr-feedback-list .box > .detail > .like_count {float: right;}
While in the Backend > Feedbacks table, they are shown in the right way: Like "thumbs up" / Dislike "thumbs down"
Please, Can you show them with the right ordering ? (The like should be on the left)

3 - BUG - Feedback > Customer full name
it is not shown in frontend on the left side near the Flag icon, see the attached image. It should be shown like in the backend preview, see my previous attached image.
Please, Can you confirm and fix it ?!?

15 - BUG - fa-spinner
You are applying the class: fa fa-spin fa-spinner hide
- Where the "fa-spin" is from ? Font awesome 4 and 5 are using fa-spinner / fas fa-spinner
- the "hide" is not running and it should be deprecated. It should be "d-none" following Bootstrap 5

12 - issue - Property and Experience > Scores tab > Progress-bars width
As you can see, they are not in full width.
Solution: to delete the “width: 280px;” property. Anyway, the entire code seems to be deprecated because defined yet from bootstrap.
…/media/plg_solidres_feedback/assets/css/feedbacks.css - line 277
#asset-feedback-scores > ul, #scores > ul {
width: 280px;
max-width: 100%;
list-style: none;
}

14 - BUG - navbar & sortfilterbar
A - While the Feedback Scores sorting is added into the navbar, it is not shown into the Sort list of the sortfilerbar
B - You are mistakenly looking in the "Feedback types" table, instead of looking in the "Feedback conditions" table
Last edit: 10 months 3 weeks ago by joomleb.

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #19835 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic [3.0.0 Bugs] Feedback plugin 1.3.0
Hi,

We are working on this one.

3 - BUG - Feedback > Customer full name: for privacy reason, full name is not disclosed (similar to booking.com)

15 - BUG - fa-spinner: fa-spin is in the Joomla fontawesome bundled. Please note that we are using the Joomla fontawesome bundled, it has better support for backward compatibility.

Regards,

Moderators: solidres