[3.0.0 Bugs] Feedback plugin 1.3.0

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #19838 by joomleb
Replied by joomleb on topic [3.0.0 Bugs] Feedback plugin 1.3.0
Hi,
"...We are working on this one..." = we are staying tuned for all these points, thank you

3 - BUG - Feedback > Customer full name
"...for privacy reason, full name is not disclosed (similar to booking.com)..." = Are you sure ? I add an image here for you.
I'm not agree because:
- the "Name" field space is important for the Solidres Feedback layout
- the "Name" field Feedack is important for the feedback credibility
- the "Name" field is the "Customer full name" that is not picked automatically, but it is free filled from the feedbacker and accepted when the Partner approve/publish the Feedback (at least you could "hide" part of the "Name" in the frontend, but is really an unnecessary complication)
- Booking.com is showing the "Name"

15 - BUG - fa-spinner: fa-spin - I do not understand:
- Solidres 2.13.x is only for Joomla 4.x
- Joomla 4.x is running only with Fontawesome 5.x
- I cannot find any "spin" definition, but I can find the "spinner"
What version of Joomla are you talking about ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 1 week ago #19859 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic [3.0.0 Bugs] Feedback plugin 1.3.0
Hi,

3. Solidres shows the customer first name for feedback, not the full name (first name + last name).

4. You can search for fa-spin in this file:

/media/system/css/joomla-fontawesome.css

Regards,

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #19880 by joomleb
Hi guys,

3 - I think there is a misunderstanding here.
I wrote:
"- the "Name" field is the "Customer full name" that is not picked automatically, but it is free filled from the feedbacker and accepted when the Partner approve/publish the Feedback (at least you could "hide" part of the "Name" in the frontend, but is really an unnecessary complication)"

"Customer full name" is how you called that field, I add an image here for you.

Please, Can you read carefully my previous post and let me know if there is something else that is no clear ?

15 - fa-spin
Thank you. I investigated on it. It is the class to animate the Font Awesome icons: fontawesome.com/v5/docs/web/style/animate
Attachments:

More
7 months 2 weeks ago - 7 months 2 weeks ago #20084 by joomleb
Hi guys,
re-tested all with PHP 7.4.33 + Joomla 4.3.4 + Solidres 3.0.0 + Feedback plugin 1.3.0 - Still there are 3 issues:

3 - BUG - Feedback > Customer full name
it is not shown in the frontend on the left side near the Flag icon, see my previous attached images and detailed explications. It should be shown like in the backend preview.
Please, Can you confirm and fix it ?

5 / 6 - BUG - Feedback - Frontend Like "thumbs up" / Dislike "thumbs down" buttons.
Okay, now the user is only able to vote just 1 time, either positive, or negative, not both. But he cannot "change opinion".
Clicking on the same voted like/dislike the voting should be cutted off, reset to 0 and the user should be able, if he wants, to re vote again.
Sure, the user should be able to alway know/understand/remember if he voted with a like and/or a dislike. Usually all the like/dislike systems are doing it by changing the icon color when voted.

14 - BUG - navbar & sortfilterbar
Well, the bug was:
A - While the Feedback Scores sorting is added into the navbar, it is not shown into the Sort list of the sortfilerbar
B - You are mistakenly looking in the "Feedback types" table, instead of looking in the "Feedback conditions" table
But I cannot re test because I'm not able to find the navbar anymore. Please, Did you changed anything about navbar & sortfilterbar on 3.0.0 release ? (There is no mentions into the changelog)

PS - Be careful, into the …/media/jui/css/jquery.searchtools.css file I found some .feedback-form.bs3 that, as far as I understood, are deprecated and should be deleted, cleaned up...
Last edit: 7 months 2 weeks ago by joomleb.

Moderators: solidres