[2.12.8 Issue] Experience - Booking confirmation page

• joomleb
  • Topic Author
  • Away
More
3 months 2 weeks ago - 2 months 3 weeks ago #18978 by joomleb
Hi guys,
PHP 7.4.29 + Solidres 2.12.8 + Experience plugin 1.7.6 etc. ...

When I book an Experience (pay later) I'm redirected to the Booking confirmation page .../?view=bookform&context=Y29tX3NvbGlkcmVzLmJvb2tmb3JtLmRhdGE=
Here an image photos.app.goo.gl/aY9NJeG7oSjGLP4JA - An empty page with two messages:

SR_EXPERIENCE_BOOK_SEND_EMAIL_SUCCESS_FORMAT
We have sent a confirmation email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

SR_EXP_DEFAULT_SUCCESS_MESSAGE
Thank you Name Surname!
Your reservation code a677174 via Bicicleta natural tour has been completed successfully.
We have sent a confirmation email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

1 - Just the second Message with title should be shown:
Your reservation code a677174 via Bicicleta natural tour has been completed successfully.

Are you agree ?

2 - It should be shown through an alert-success message: "alert alert-success" class > "sr-exp-final-message alert alert-success"

Are you agree ?

3 - By showing this Booking Confirmation Alert Message would be good to be redirected to the booked Experience page, instead to an empty page.

Are you agree ? Please, Can you suggest a workaround for this ?

4 - Investigating on this page I found also the Experience string language
SR_EXPERIENCE_BOOK_SUCCESS
<p>Your reservation has been completed successfully.</p><p>Thank you!</p>

Please, What is ? When would it be used?
Last edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by joomleb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres