[Resolved] reservation form required control not working

More
1 year 3 months ago #19600 by spiderci
Hi
I installed the component, made a setup for property and category but concerning the reservation form I have noticed that the required fields check is not working. basically it seems like someone can make the reservation without inserting his personal data

this is the test page www.veniceterminal.apartments/parking-test

i've been looking trough the documentantio but I've found no info about that

thanks for an answer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago #19612 by solidres
Hi,

It is because of the JS error created by your template Bootstrap JS file.

Joomla already loads its own Bootstrap JS file, your template does not need to load another Bootstrap version to avoid conflicts.

Regards,

More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #19615 by joomleb
Hi guys,
@spiderci it is due to Helix Ultimate ( as @Solidres explained )

You should report it in detail here:
- github.com/JoomShaper/helix-ultimate/issues/243
- github.com/JoomShaper/helix-ultimate/issues/258

@Solidres
the strange bug I'm having back with Helix Ultimate / Bootstrap Dropdowns / Solidres I described in detail here:
github.com/JoomShaper/helix-ultimate/iss...uecomment-1405329823

Where with "strange" I mean that the 2 mentioned Solidres pages are working in a "reversed mode".
I add here an image of the mentioned buttons, so you can test them on my test site.

A - Can it be due to this: github.com/JoomShaper/helix-ultimate/iss...uecomment-1165183653 ?

B - Can this: gist.github.com/dgrammatiko/efb3de4aa7cab4813a244f93f73cc0fd be useful to you ?
Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by joomleb.

More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #19622 by joomleb
@Solidres
Are you sure that it is an Helix Ultimate issue ?

I'm asking you because I continued to test the Bootstrap 5 Dropdowns issue described here: github.com/JoomShaper/helix-ultimate/iss...uecomment-1405329823 trying to find a workaround and I noted that:

A - it is only happening on the Solidres pages, while it is running as expected with Joomla 4 Article, Contact pages, SP Page Builder pages, and other components pages like HikaShop, DPCalendar...

B - It is curious that, for example, it is running well on the Experience Categories menu item develop.egulp.net/turismo/experiencia
but it stop to run when I enter in one Experience Category develop.egulp.net/component/solidres/?view=experiences&cat=4 and all its child (the Experience page)

C - When I apply the workaround suggested on GitHub, it is true that it is solved on the mentioned Solidres pages, but I have back the bug on all the other pages...

Do you have any suggestion?
Can I check something else to figure out where the problem is coming from?
Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by joomleb.

More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #19684 by joomleb
Hi guys,
all is well that ends well: Helix Ultimate 2.0.12 has been released. I Tested it and the Bug seems has been fixed with success...

@spiderci
download, install, clear your cache and test it again.
Please, let us know...
Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by joomleb.

Moderators: solidres