[2.13.4 Bug] Apartment Property not open / not shown

More
10 months 3 weeks ago - 9 months 3 weeks ago #19815 by joomleb
Hi,
PHP 7.4.33 + Joomla 4.3.1 + Helix Ultimate 2.0.12 + Solidres 2.13.4 + all plugins updated

1 - Following the steps as described in my first post of this topic, the Bug is not solved, now:

1A - Bug - clicking on the Property title, it is opened, but with the ID attached to the Url: develop.egulp.net/casa/los-pozos-8?room_quantity=1

1B - Bu - ...and by attaching the unwanted ?room_quantity=1

1C - Bug - if I type the right Url develop.egulp.net/casa/los-pozos into the browser, the property is reached, but with the standard Solidres layout, not the Apartment one

Please, Can you confirm and fix it ?

PS - the ID should be removed from the URL, like the standard Joomla 4: github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/pull/32695

Maybe this improvement introduced with Joomla 4.3.2 can be useful:
github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/pull/40225

2 - You never replied to my post here, Please, Can you ?

"... In the upcoming Hub release we will hide the Filter and the Map link when guest does not check for availability..." =
It seems like a really strange solution to me. A really unnecessary complication, because:

"...The Map link was designed to show the property map of the currently searched location...." =

- The Properties List menu item page has its settings that define the Properties to show
- The Advanced Search Module settings define the filters we can apply
---> Filters to apply to which Properties?
- To the Properties defined by the Properties List menu item linked to the Advanced Search Module. Just it.

---- A setting should define the linked Properties List menu item. From my point of view, it can be the "Target Itemid" setting (that right now you are using only for the redirecting)
---- When an Advanced Search Module is linked to the Properties List menu item, the "Category Ids"available for selection to choose from (when Search by Category is enabled), will only be those defined in the Properties List menu item.
---- ...I don't see any other conflicts...

- Practically, when I perform a Search I'm filtering within the Properties defined by the Properties List menu item. (When linked)
- So, basically, when I open the Properties List menu item page is quite to run a Search filtering, the"...currently searched location...", with the Search Module fields set to "all".

Do you agree ?!?
I remain available...

PS
A - Order / Filter / Map links into the Bar are useful links. In this simple way all them will be always available for a smoother User Friendly Experience when they are looking into Properties
B - My proposal would solve also the "point 1 connected issue". I mean we are a HUB, not a Single Partner with some properties. For us it is a must to have a way to show different Properties List menu item pages (with different settings) and each one (if needed) with its Advanced Search module
Last edit: 9 months 3 weeks ago by joomleb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres