[3.0.0 Bugs] Experience backend Reservation

More
11 months 3 weeks ago - 7 months 6 days ago #19818 by joomleb
Hi guys,
PHP 7.4.33 + Joomla 4.3.1 + Solidres 2.13.4 + latest plugins
From backend

1 - BUG - Exp new Reservation > I select the Customer > the Guest Information is not pre-filled, NO Customer informations are loaded

2 - BUG - The “Select a time slot” options availability within the dropdown window, the ones related to the selected Experience, should depend from the “Departs at *” selected date day. Right know all the Guide options are shown and selectable, I add an image here for you.

3 - BUG - If I select one of them (being careful about the date day), and I Save for the first time, it falls with the following error:
Save failed with the following error: Incorrect time value: '' for column `egulpnet_dbDevelop`.`s4n8v_sr_experience_reservations`.`start_time` at row 1
If I select "No time slot" I can save with success and then I can select one of them and save with success too...

4 - BUG - If I select “Custom” the From time / To time fields are not editable and I cannot input any value, and so, I cannot save.

5 - Issue > Request - Depending on Adults / Children quantity, would be too important for the Partner / Admin to know the Totals Costs without to have to Save the Exp Reservation to know them.
The Totals Costs fields could be prefilled when we click on “Apply", I add an image here for it
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 months 6 days ago by joomleb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 6 days ago #20134 by joomleb
Replied by joomleb on topic [3.0.0 Bugs] Experience backend Reservation
Hi guys,
re-tested with PHP 7.4.33 + Joomla 4.3.4 + Solidres 3.0.0 + latest plugins

It seems that the points 3 and 4 has been solved.
While the points 1, 2 and 5 are still unsolved.
Please, Can you confirm ?

After that, connected to this topic there is my closed Private Support Ticket z8vZpf3C6X2 that should be "re-checked" and answered. In special I continue to don't understand the use of the "Apply" button (nothing is happening when I click on it right now)

Waiting for your answer, I remain available

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres