• Topic Author
  • Away
More
11 months 2 weeks ago - 7 months 1 week ago #19820 by joomleb
[3.0.0 Bugs] Ppt / Exp Extras was created by joomleb
Hi guys,
PHP 7.4.33 + Joomla 4.3.1 + Solidres 2.13.4 + latest plugins

1 - BUG - “Property Extra > General > Price for adult” / “Price for child”
By entering “0” as a cent like 2.50 (2 decimals, perfect), last cent “0” is not shown, it is wrote like 2.5 ((1 decimal).
The amount should be saved always with 2 decimals to don’t generate confusion to our customers

2 - BUG - “Experience Extra > General > Price”
Is shown and saved with unnecessary 6 decimals, instead of 2 decimals as for the Property Extras

3 - BUG - "Experience Extra > Publishing > Article: ...select" and "Experience Coupon > Publishing > Article: ...select"
Instead of having the selection field limited to an internal Article selection, Please, Can you add the possibility to add also an URL link as it is running for the Property Extras / Property Coupons ?

4 - BUG - “Property Extra > General > Property: …*
The “All Properties“ multi selection is missing, as it is running for
the “Experience Extra > General > Experience*
the Property Coupons > General > Property*
the Experience Coupons > General > Experience*
Where: “Hint: leave this field empty if you want this coupon to apply to all experiences. Or select specific experiences that this coupon applies to.”...”
Please, Can you fix it ?

5 - Issue - The Experience Extra use / has the info descriptions, while the Property Extra, Property Coupons, Experience Coupons... no. Please, Why?
I find them useful for our customers and I was very sad about the elimination of tooltips with Joomla 4

PS - We'd like to see the same concept applied to Restaurant RMS having back one unique way to manage Extras and Coupons for Property, Experience, Restaurant
Last edit: 7 months 1 week ago by joomleb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 3 days ago #19860 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic [3.0.0 Bugs] Ppt / Exp Extras
Hi,

1 & 2. They are low priority issues which does not affect the functionality. We will take care of them when it is possible.

3 & 4 & 5. They are not bugs, please don't mix bug reports with feature requests. If you think a feature is needed, you should make a separated feature request for it so it can be voted by other users.

Regards,

• joomleb
  • Topic Author
  • Away
More
10 months 3 weeks ago #19877 by joomleb
Replied by joomleb on topic [3.0.0 Bugs] Ppt / Exp Extras
Hi guys,
1 & 2 - thank you, I remain available

Regarding point 3, 4 and 5, I defined them as BUGs (and Issue) because in Property they are working as described.
It would be good if all Solidres (Property, Experience, Restaurant) always apply the same concept. In addition to being "more logical" it would also be "easier" to develop and maintain.
Do you agree ?

• joomleb
  • Topic Author
  • Away
More
7 months 1 week ago #20092 by joomleb
Replied by joomleb on topic [3.0.0 Bugs] Ppt / Exp Extras
Hi guys,
re-tested on PHP 7.4.33 + Joomla 4.3.4 + Solidres 3.0.0 + latest plugins

1 - 2 - BUGs - They are confirmed bugs that are still there. Being small bugs I hope to see them fixed soon...

About 3, 4, 5. As I wrote, being that would be really too better for Solidres to work in an unique way (from my point of view, it should) and being that you never answered to my previos post, I re-tested on last Solidres and I confirm them + I'm adding the 3B & 3C Bugs:

3A - BUG - "Experience Extra > Publishing > Article: ...select" and "Experience Coupon > Publishing > Article: ...select"
Instead of having the selection field limited to an internal Article selection, Please, Can you add the possibility to add also an URL link as it is running for the Property Extras / Property Coupons ?

3B - BUG
All the 4 "Article" fields are shown as Article ID" that is really impossible to manage for Partners.
- "Experience Extra > Publishing > Article: ...select"
- "Experience Coupon > Publishing > Article: ...select"
- Property Extras > Publishing > Article:..."
- Property Coupons > Publishing > Article..."

3C - BUG
Aa far as I know in the 4 "Image" fields I can enter the image URl (internal or external to Joomla) but URLs are shown as "Image name" that is really impossible to manage for Partners.
- "Experience Extra > Publishing > Image:..."
- "Experience Coupon > Publishing > Image:..."
- Property Extras > Publishing > Image:..."
- Property Coupons > Publishing > Image..."

4 - BUG - “Property Extra > General > Property: …*
The “All Properties“ multi selection is missing, as it is running for
the “Experience Extra > General > Experience*
the Property Coupons > General > Property*
the Experience Coupons > General > Experience*
Where: “Hint: leave this field empty if you want this coupon to apply to all experiences. Or select specific experiences that this coupon applies to.”...”
Please, Can you fix it ?

5 - Issue - The Experience Extra use / has the info descriptions, while the Property Extra, Property Coupons, Experience Coupons... no. Please, Why?
I find them useful for our customers and I was very sad about the elimination of tooltips with Joomla 4

PS - We'd like to see the same concept applied to Restaurant RMS having back one unique way to manage Extras and Coupons for Property, Experience, Restaurant

I'm staying tuned here to understand if you confirm them as issues...

Moderators: solidres