[3.0.0 Bugs] Experience URL SEF Canonical - critical

More
11 months 2 weeks ago - 7 months 2 weeks ago #19823 by joomleb
Hi guys,
PHP 7.4.33 + Joomla 4.3.1 + Helix Ultimate 2.0.12 + Solidres 2.13.4 + latest plugin Experience 1.9.0 etc. This is the direct sequel of the Ticket ID fMBPx3RKbrL (where you can find links for testing): www.solidres.com/component/jssupporttick...cket/id-8040?Itemid=

From the "Solidres > expcategories" menu item:

A - Exp Categories URL:
mydomain.com/turismo/experiencia
Okay

B - Single Category URL: mydomain.com/turismo/experiencia?view=experiences&cat=4
Feature Request added: www.solidres.com/forum/feature-requests-...n-sef-canonical-urls
to apply the Category Alias (not the Category ID), like: mydomain.com/turismo/experiencia/deportivamente

C - URGENT - Single Experience URL: Clicking on the single Experience in the single category page:

C1 - BUG - I'm redirected to the initial Exp Categories page, while in the URL is shown the Single Experience URL:
mydomain.com/turismo/experiencia/pedalando-naturaleza-1
Please, Can you take a look asap and provide a fix on the fly here ?

C2 - BUG - the Experience ID should be removed from the URL, showing just:
mydomain.com/turismo/experiencia/pedalando-naturaleza
Like standard Joomla 4: github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/pull/32695

D - When Property / Experience is completed an email is sent to the customer.
The email contains a “Click here to leave feedback” button link.
Clicking on it a Feedback page is opened in the browser, here a Feature Request for the Feedback page URL: www.solidres.com/forum/feature-requests-...61-feedback-page-url
On that page I can go to the Property / Experience page and open the “leave a feedback” accordion window. I added an image here for you.
BUG - the Experience page is opened with a wrong URL. It should be the same as described in the C2 point, like is happening for Property where the right Property page URL is opened.
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 months 2 weeks ago by joomleb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 1 week ago #19836 by joomleb
Hi guys,
PHP 7.4.33 + Joomla 4.3.1 + Helix Ultimate 2.0.12 + Solidres 2.13.4 + latest plugin Experience 1.9.1 etc. This is the direct sequel of the Ticket ID fMBPx3RKbrL (where you can find links for testing): www.solidres.com/component/jssupporttick...cket/id-8040?Itemid=

Re-tested with latest plugin Experience 1.9.1 and unfortunately the BUGs are still there, Please, Can you restore asap the access to the Single Experience page URL ?
Ref. C1 - BUG and C2 - BUG

More
11 months 2 days ago #19864 by joomleb
Please

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #19871 by solidres
Hi,

C1. The experience loaded fine for us, what exactly is the bug in this case? Please elaborate more.

C2. The experience ID is required for proper routing, it is not a bug, removing it is considered as a new feature request.

Regards,

More
10 months 3 weeks ago - 10 months 2 weeks ago #19875 by joomleb
Hi guys,
in first of all keep in mind that I'm speaking about the "Solidres > expcategories" menu item as starting point and you can test directly with the provided links (you have also the full access to that site, it is always the same):

A - Exp Categories URL:
develop.egulp.net/turismo/experiencia
Okay

B - Single Category URL:
develop.egulp.net/turismo/experiencia?cat=4
Feature Request added: www.solidres.com/forum/feature-requests-...n-sef-canonical-urls
to apply the Category Alias (not the Category ID), like for ex.: ...mydomain.com/turismo/experiencia/deportivamente

C - URGENT - Single Experience URL: Clicking on the single Experience in the single category page:

C1 - BUG - From "B" Page (category page) when I click on the single experience, instead to open the single experience page, I'm redirected to the initial Exp Categories page, while in the URL is shown the Single Experience URL:
.../turismo/experiencia/pedalando-naturaleza-1
Is it clear now ?
Please, Can you take a look asap and provide a fix on the fly here ?

C2 - BUG - the Experience ID should be removed from the URL, showing just:
mydomain.com/turismo/experiencia/pedalando-naturaleza
Like standard Joomla 4: github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/pull/32695

Maybe this improvement introduced with Joomla 4.3.2 can be useful:
github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/pull/40225
Last edit: 10 months 2 weeks ago by joomleb.

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #20060 by joomleb
Hi guys,
PHP 7.4.33 + Joomla 4.3.4 + Solidres 3.0.0 (all plugins updated) - all details on Support Ticket ID zTWDQHvpXB2

Practically, still as detailed above, from the "Solidres > expcategories" menu item:

A - Exp Categories URL:
mydomain.com/turismo/experiencia
Okay

B - Single Category URL:
On 2.13.4 was something like mydomain.com/turismo/experiencia?view=experiences&cat=4

BUG - Now is shown as https://my domain.com/component/solidres/?view=experiences&category_id=4

Remembering you that I added a Feature Request: www.solidres.com/forum/feature-requests-...n-sef-canonical-urls
to apply the Category Alias (not the Category ID), it could be shown as: test1.egulp.net/turismo/experiencia/deportivamente

C - URGENT - Single Experience URL: Clicking on the single Experience in the single category page I' redirected to:
https://my domain.com/component/solidres/pedalando-naturaleza-1
Error 404 page

Moderators: solidres