How to configure subscription and commission in Hub plugin
1. Enable subscription in Solidres Config - Hub
2. Add subscription levels in the backend
3. Create a new menu with type "Solidres - Show front end subscription levels" to show subscription levels in the front end for the user to subscribe
And this is the result of the front-end:
4. Enable and add your PayPal email account for "Solidres - PayPal payment plugin for Hub subscription" in Joomla plugin manager
5. When a new subscription is created, you can manage it in menu Subscriptions
6. Setup automatic subscription expiration notification using CRON task
If you want Solidres to send automatic subscription expiration notification email to the subscribers, you'd need to setup CRON task for that.
You need to copy this file: /plugins/solidres/hub/cli/srsubscriptionnotify.php to the Joomla CLI root folder: /cli/srsubscriptionnotify.php
Then you can setup CRON task to run that file, please refer to your hosting provider for specific CRON instructions as it is different for each hosting provider.
1. Enable commission in Solidres Config - Hub
2. Add commission rates on the backend
3. You can manage all generated commission in menu Commissions