Take-Away for Multiple Restaurants / Partners option for RMS / Commission option

More
3 years 8 months ago #17239 by Schneiderlein
Hi,
I am a longtime user of the Solidres Hub Extension - love it thanks!
I recently started expanding my tourism portal website to also restaurants and installed the RMS extension.
At the moment I can create a take-away menu on my website, a individual menu for each restaurant.
The problem when setting it up like this is, that customers are now able to browse through all take-away menus of all restaurants, but they can also their meals in one order from from different restaurants, but the individual restaurants, do not receive a booking/order email for the specific meal from their respective take-away menu.

Is this something than can be included in a next upgrade:
- RMS to automatically detect which meal is from which restaurant and place orders accordingly

Furthermore, in RMS there is no option in the backend to assign a partner to the individual restaurant. For a restaurant portal, it would be essential that individual restaurant owners (partners) could also be assigned to each restaurant so that they can log into the dashboard to manage their orders/meals/restaurant similar like is is possible for accommodation and experiences in the Solidres Hub extension.

Also, it would be great, once a partner options for RMS is included as suggested above, that there is a similar possibility to charge commission or subscription for restaurants that are listed under RMS, similar to the way it is in the Hub extension for accommodation and experiences.

I hope these requests make sense and look forward to more exiting upgrades on both the Hub and RMS extensions.

Thank you,

Bernd

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago #17242 by solidres
Hi Schneiderlein,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

We can confirm this, in v1.3.2 we will add a check to prevent user from ordering menu items from different restaurants in the same order.

It is already in our road map, but not yet implemented due to low demand.

To other users, please vote for this feature by replying this topic.

Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Schneiderlein

More
3 years 8 months ago #17244 by RevPar

More
3 years 7 months ago #17322 by joomleb
Hi guys,

+1 - to have a Partner > Staff integration

+1 - to have an HikaShop / HikaMarket ( eCommerce API ) > in this way the Commissions / Subscriptions should be yet included and managed by the eCommerce (HikaShop) >>> here a similar request

We too would have already bought the extension if these two features were present.

We believe that Solidres Team efforts should be concentrated to the Permissions ACL management, API integrations, specific features.
Payments, Invoicing, Commissions are characteristics that belong to eCommerce.
In the same way Custom Fields should be left to a Joomla Custom Fields integration

More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #18387 by joomleb
Hi guys,
Please, What about the Frontend Partner Access feature ?

I mean the way in a Restaurant portal, to define a Partner to each restaurant (the restaurant owner) so they can log into a Frontend Partner Access to create / manage their restaurants / meals / orders / reservations / takeaway...
Something like to have an Options > HUB tab plugin for Restaurants.

That should be the core of the RMS Multi version
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by joomleb.

Moderators: solidres