RMS : Improved reservations and take-away orders

More
3 years 8 months ago #17258 by RevPar
Hi Team,

1- Many of my users ask me if we can define a date or a maximum time to order or reserve a table.For example, not being able to reserve a table the same day, but the day before, or reserve before 11:00 am the same day or reserve X hours/minutes before the start of the service.

2- It is the same for the take-away order: not being able to order before X minutes or hours from the date and time at which the customer comes to collect his order.

3- This last functionality does not exist and is not provided for in the form: Time at which the customer comes to collect his order (Collect hour / date).

4- Be able to pay online via Stripe or Paypal for the take-out order

5- Add an order status "Confirmed" in addition to Pending and Closed for take-out orders. This status would generate a second email to the customer to confirm that their order has been taken into account. Many of my clients tell me that clients consider the first to be a confirmation, but that is not always the case.

6- Do the same thing (add a "Confirmed" status) for the reservation of a table with the generation of sending an email confirming the reservation to the customer.

Don't hesitate to put +1 if you think this feature is important!

Best regards

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 9 months ago #18385 by joomleb
Hi,

1 - 2 - 3 - I'm agree for a Reservation / Takeaway order time limit - take-away order: not being able to order before X day / hours / minutes from the date and time at which the customer comes to collect his order

5 - 6 - I'm agree for a Reservation / Takeaway confirmed status with their relative send out email per Property setting

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres