Change Rooms/Beds to Sites. One Proprty RV Park

More
1 year 7 months ago #19222 by Thai-Mc-Tours
Apologies if this has been answered before, searching terms 'week' returned no results. Was sure had asked this 2-3 years ago & received reply
Not yet (few instructions for a temporary workaround), maybe in the future, etc...?
Am wondering if there are any plans/ enough interest to make it a viable option for development?
Warmest regards
Miles

Milo
Only a biker knows why a dog hangs its head out the window...!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago #19238 by Thellie
What exactly are you looking for?

More
1 year 7 months ago #19242 by Thai-Mc-Tours
Replied by Thai-Mc-Tours on topic Change Rooms/Beds to Sites. One Proprty RV Park
Sorry, yes I should've elaborated; am aware a week, fortnight etc tour can be added on a particular date as 'an event' of x amount of days. What I was wondering if it's possible to display the full extent of the event on the calendar? That way making easier for our guests to see start/end dates & book extra accommodation at each end of the tour if required, with most of our clientele in their 60's and up, I can see them sitting in front of the screen counting it up on their fingers, lol!

Milo
Only a biker knows why a dog hangs its head out the window...!

More
1 year 7 months ago #19244 by Thellie
I think it would take some custom coding - are you talking about the calendar on the individual tour booking page?

Maybe recode it so that when the cursor hovers over the start date of a tour, it changes the colour of the start date and the following dates which are included in the tour...?

It would be a handy effect to have, but I'm not sure how much work would be involved - maybe message Vieth to get a quote from him.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thai-Mc-Tours

More
1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #19256 by joomleb
@Thai-Mc-Tours
Why not simply to add 2 Experiences:

- 1 Experience for the 1 week event (as free event I suppose)

- 1 Experience for the 1 day tour

Than you can use the Description Tab field and / or Custom Tabs feature to add the information, links and all what ou want to advice about the other Event / Tour...
Simple, efficient, ready to use solution...
Last edit: 1 year 6 months ago by joomleb.

More
1 year 6 months ago #19267 by Thellie
If I understood correctly, the OP wants the whole 7 days to appear in the calendar, not just the start date.

So when the cursor hovers over the preferred start date, the date background colour for each of the 7 days changes to show the entire 7 days.

Need to wait for the OP to clarify...
The following user(s) said Thank You: darja, Thai-Mc-Tours

Moderators: solidres