charge/free extra's

More
9 years 9 months ago #4352 by patrickvb
charge/free extra's was created by patrickvb
Hello,

is it possible to setup for example free breakfast when they book for at least one week ? So if they book for 5 days, the extra must also be possible but they have to pay for it. Maybe the possibility to make arrangements would be nice...

I also would like to integrade the availability calender on my joomla website so it would be always visible when they visited a room on the website. Is it possible to make is past some html code so visitors can see it at all time on a specific page ?

Thank you...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #4359 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic charge/free extra's
Hi,

Your requirements are possible but they require some code modification.

Cheers,
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by vietvh.

More
9 years 9 months ago #4361 by patrickvb
Replied by patrickvb on topic charge/free extra's
I think this is something a lot of people would like to have/use.
What does it mean exacly ? Are you planning to take it in the next version or do I have to pay extra for it ?

At the moment we use the module "Jhotelreservation" and paid a lot for it. In the beginning the support was great, so we took an extra 3 months support, but in that 3 months we did not get any support at all and we are now stuck with software that does not what they promised. Thats why we look for a new solution.

Is it possible to get a demo of the "tarrifs" modules so we can test if it is possible for all the thing we need it for ?

Thank you,
Steven from Belgium

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #4363 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic charge/free extra's
Hi,

I will move this topic to Feature Request sub forum, so that other users will share their opinions, if we receive enough requests, we will consider it for upcoming versions.

You can code it by yourself or hire a professional developer to do it for you or wait for it to be included in upcoming versions (if other users have the same interest in it).
We do not offer backend demo at this moment. I'd suggest you to subscribe and give it a try, if it doesn't work like we advertised, we will give you a refund.

Regards,
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by vietvh.

Moderators: solidres