Extra defined per children's age

More
7 years 11 months ago #7382 by emil_b
Extra defined per children's age was created by emil_b
Hi,

It would be nice if you had a feature that applies on children's age ( and also as fixed value or % of the adults price).

I don't know yet if this is possible .. but it would be nice to add an Extra as radiogroup of X values ... For example I have a client that would like to offer foot as paid extra for: Breakfast, Lunch, dinner or ... Half board / All inclusive food feature...

Hope Solidres will launch up a new update by the time I launch the new version of website :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #7384 by emil_b
Replied by emil_b on topic Extra defined per children's age
Actually I saw a feature on other booking components that lack other features found in Solidres booking system.
So this is the feature that would solve this and future problems:

You should allow configuring Children Age Categories ( by setting age range option ).

And afterwards you could set prices to each children category in Complex Tariff and Advanced Extra.

Also a conditional calculation would be nice but I can't figure out how could this be implemented.
For example: If I had a reservation with 2 children, both having the same age, I would like the first one to pay 0$ on Breakfast and the second child to pay $10 ...

More
7 years 11 months ago #7387 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic Extra defined per children's age
Hi emil_b,

Thank you for your suggestion, we are looking forward to improve it in the upcoming releases, if other users have the same interest, please reply here.

Regards,

More
7 years 10 months ago #7540 by ELKASHIF
Replied by ELKASHIF on topic Extra defined per children's age
- Your system not include bases ( bed and breakfast / Have bord / soft all-inclusive / hard all )
- Your system not include transaction account rates by room ( triple room – double room – single room ) there are wrong in system it is account rates triple room (3 adults ) same as rates for duble room ( 2 adults )
- there are polices for hotels about childerns not inculde in soliders systme

Moderators: solidres