( Latest versions: 2.9.3 Stable, compatible with Joomla 3.9.0+   &   0.9.3 Stable, compatible with WordPress 4+ )

Date Picker for Experiences

More
8 months 2 weeks ago - 8 months 2 weeks ago #14531 by ropeadventures
Date Picker for Experiences was created by ropeadventures
I have a few very important suggestions about Experiences.

First:
Booking Calendar - Date Picker!
The available dates on the calendar should be on a different color (ex: Available = Green / Not Available = Grey)
- I have made that change on our Solidres Experiences - Check out here -> www.ropeadventures.pt

Second:
Booking Calendar - Date Picker!
The dates availability should also relate the availability of the TimeSlots, if a specific date is available but the TimeSlots are sold out, Date Picker should disable that specific day, turning it into different color or unavailable to pick that date.

Third:
Participants Left Message!
The Participants Left message that appears when the client picks a TimeSlot, should be right under Participants drop-down and above Extras field if exists.
- I have made that change on our Solidres Experiences - Check out here -> www.ropeadventures.pt

Fourth:
Minimum Participants!
For example, We have an 8 seat tour, and Minimum Participants is 2.
If We have 2 people who booked this tour, then We still have 6 seats available, but after the first reservation, the Minimum Participants can be 1 because the minimum amount for that tour was already reached with the first reservation.
Last edit: 8 months 2 weeks ago by ropeadventures.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres