Solidres - Module experience tracking - How to redirect to another page?

More
9 months 3 weeks ago - 9 months 3 weeks ago #19961 by Thellie
I have added the module, on a secondary homepage, but when I click it sends me to the main homepage - I don't have a page content box on any of my (currently 3) homepages, so I can't view the tracking result.

EDIT: I am using Gantry 5 Hydrogen template, so can remove page content block if I wish.

I definitely don't want it to redirect to the main homepage, but if I have to can add a page content box on the secondary homepage.

To explain slightly - I'm combining at least 3 previously separate websites into 1 - main foundation site with static info, a volunteering site (using Fabrik) which has updating information on a daily basis, and the ecotours site (using Solidres).

I have the main site as the parent, with 2 menu items pointing to the other areas. It's working really well so far, but this is a bit of a hiccup.

I don't want to hack the core Solidres code, so if you have an idea of how to solve this, I'd be grateful.

EDIT:
In the end I resolved by:

I have a homepage template with no page content block - this is as it was to begin with. I have cloned this template for the experience tracking menu item, which has a page content block.

So in the main menu, when I click 'Treks & Tours' it takes me to the section homepage (Eco - Home template), with the 'My reservation' menu item on a secondary menu - click this menu item takes me to the experience tracking menu item which uses the Eco - My reservation template...

Works really well :)

Attachments:
Last edit: 9 months 3 weeks ago by Thellie.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #19962 by Thellie
Okay, never mind - I just found the menu item for this, so I'll use that instead.

However, it would be handy to know in case me (or someone else) wants to use the module version.

More
9 months 3 weeks ago - 9 months 3 weeks ago #19963 by Thellie
Sorry, found a new issue with the menu version - the labels for the code and email fields aren't showing, so guests won't know what they need to enter. I'm going to see if I can find the code and hack it for know - via an override...

IGNORE THIS - it was a display issue with the template....
Last edit: 9 months 3 weeks ago by Thellie.

More
9 months 1 week ago #19988 by Thellie
Never mind, I worked it out in the end.

More
9 months 1 week ago #19992 by solidres

Moderators: solidres