Coupon saving error with customer group "All"

More
8 years 7 months ago #6298 by tuxor
Hi, I have a a solidres v9 (testing for a client) and I created a coupon. But, when I go to check availability and put the coupon code, shows COUPON IS NOT VALID.

I choosed in client group General, because when I choose ALL, appers an error:

Se ha producido un fallo al guardar con el siguiente error: Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`hotelesj_centro`.`centro_sr_coupons`, CONSTRAINT `fk_sr_coupons_sr_customer_groups1` FOREIGN KEY (`customer_group_id`) REFERENCES `centro_sr_customer_groups` (`id`) ON DELETE NO ACTION ON UPD) SQL=UPDATE `centro_sr_coupons` SET `state`='1',`coupon_name`='CUPON_OTOÑO',`coupon_code`='15OT16SO31',`amount`='30',`is_percent`='1',`valid_from`='2015-09-16 00:00:00',`valid_to`='2015-10-31 00:00:00',`customer_group_id`='-1',`reservation_asset_id`='1',`valid_from_checkin`='2015-09-16 00:00:00',`valid_to_checkin`='2015-10-31 00:00:00',`quantity`=NULL,`params`='{\"article\":\"\",\"image\":\"\"}' WHERE `id`='3'

And change all the dates to valid the coupon (puts 31-12-1969). Please, tellme how can to fix that because, the client likes solidres but he needs check that all works fine.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #6306 by vietvh
Hi,

This is a known bug, it will be fixed in upcoming release v0.9.2

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres