Add full support for villas and apartments reservation

More
9 years 1 month ago #5347 by guanchedos
I am reading post about and I really want to buy this software, it is shame that is no ready for villa´s rental.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #5350 by aries_max
I don't think development should focus on this as it can be achieved using simple customizations.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #5438 by geriant
I am looking to purchase Solidres, but have one question.
I offer short breaks: 3 nights running Friday to Monday, 4 nights Monday to Thursday and 7 nights running Friday to Friday all on one villa.
I not not offer any other type of bookings.
Can this be done on the complex Tariff?

Thanks G

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #5448 by vietvh
Hi,

This can be done with Complex Tariff plugin where you can define multiple tariffs for those breaks.

Regards,

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #5454 by JohnB
Hi Guys,

My post (Finding more effective available dates (Advanced search limitations overhauled)) is about a similar thing. Please check my post an put support or ideas if you agree. My main point is:

If the search functions only find assets that are available for EXACTLY the period entered . . . Solidres becomes useless for finding stuff with fixed checkin/out days as the client does not know these dates. Even searching for only one day will not return an asset that is bookable only for 7 days.

This is not only a pity for use in Villa's, bungalow parks etc, but also misses opportunities for normal hotel use. Suppose you want to go from Monday to Saturday on a trip, but the asset you are interested in is only not available on Saturday . . . you will never find this through the (advanced) search function . . . a missed opportunity as you might want to rethink the length of your stay . . .

I proposed a similar idea as airline companies, that let you tick a box to be more flexible in your dates (check my post)

Nevertheless, would like to mention that it is an amazing component and I admire what Viet made so far. Well coded and getting more logic as it grows.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #5461 by vietvh
Hi,

And here is the link for quick reference:

www.solidres.com/forum/feature-requests-...mitations-overhauled

If you feel it is an important addition for Solidres, please reply to JohnB's topic.

Regards,

Moderators: solidres