Add full support for villas and apartments reservation

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #5483 by Ricardosanchez
Replied by Ricardosanchez on topic Add full support for villas and apartments reservation
Hi There,
I think thas it is very desirable to make it possible that Villas, and other property rentals can be supported by Solidres.
I am looking for such a tool because we own an small apartmentbuidling which is now registered via booking.com
The reservations are overwhelming. Now some other houseowners ask us to help them with their reservation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 week ago #5545 by sjp
Hi,
Many resorts also have villas and apartments. It would be great if Solidres could also support these type of properties and not only hotels.

More
8 years 11 months ago #5699 by rms
This would be a great thing.

More
8 years 10 months ago #5891 by jan.mitas@seznam.cz
Replied by jan.mitas@seznam.cz on topic Add full support for villas and apartments reservation
I´m also interested in this function. However I´d like to extend this with possibility to define different price for different number of persons.. Many of apartment owners in our region do have different prices if the appartment is rented by 2,3, 4 , etc people.

More
8 years 6 months ago #6397 by chara_admin
Hey! Plz add support for Villas and apartments reservation quickly! It can't be that hard for you! :P

More
7 years 1 month ago #9421 by solidres
Hi,

Recent versions of Solidres has a lot of improvement to support villas and apartment, please test and let us know how it work for you.

Regards,

Moderators: solidres