no guidelines for paid subscription

More
10 years 4 months ago #2237 by godtrix
no guidelines for paid subscription was created by godtrix
Hi, I paid for BUNDLE subscription and download the full package from your download page but I still get the FREE package after installed. Nowhere to find my plug in for PayPal and limited booking and 7start template!

Why there's nothing to guide me for these?

Please give me a direct step by step from downloading BUNDLE package to complete installation for 7start template, as promised will get exact clone of your demo site.

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #2250 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic no guidelines for paid subscription
Hi godtrix,

I've checked and found that you've not downloaded any package of BUNDLE subscription level, to do that you can click on the "Download" menu in the top menu of this website, then click on menu "Show all downloads", you will be able to see all files/packages of your BUNDLE subscription level (including Paypal, Limit Booking, 7Start).

If you have any questions just let me know, you can always request our support via this forum or our Support Ticket System (access via menu Support in the top menu of this website).

Cheers,
vietvh

More
10 years 4 months ago #2298 by godtrix
Replied by godtrix on topic no guidelines for paid subscription
Thank you for your prompt reply.
do you mean I have to separately download all the additional modules and template? The core download is just consists of the free functionality?

More
10 years 4 months ago #2301 by vietvh
Hi godtrix,

Yes, you are correct. Solidres core is a free product and additional features are provided via plugins, modules, templates.

Cheers,
vietvh
The following user(s) said Thank You: godtrix

More
10 years 4 months ago #3179 by goodhouse
Replied by goodhouse on topic no guidelines for paid subscription
I purchased the Bundle package today. When I go to the "download" menu at the top of the website & select "show all downloads" the only files available for me to download are the solidres_full_package_v0.5.4.zip & the media.zip files. I do not have the PayPal plugin, the complex tariff plugin, the limit booking plugin, the invoice & pdf plugin, camera slideshow plugin, report & statistics plugin, or the 7start template. I also do not have the ticket system option or a dedicated forum under "support" menu at the top of the page. Why are these plugins, the template & support options not available to me when I have purchased them?

More
10 years 4 months ago #3205 by vietvh
Hi goodhouse,

Thank you for becoming a Solidres subscriber.

I've checked and your account is not assigned to a correct group, could you send me a PM message with your Paypal email address that you used to subscribe so that I can check it for you?

Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: goodhouse

Moderators: solidres