Problems after upgrading Solidres to v2.0

More
6 years 9 months ago #9825 by AleSosa
Hi!

After updating everything, entering the Dashboard of the FrondEnd (HUB) throws Error 0, with the following message: Call to undefined method SolidresModelStatistics::getCustomerLocations()

In addition, the Calendar of Control Panel (Statistics plugin) appeared blank until I made a reservation. I do not know if it will be related to the previous point, but I do not think it is normal for the calendar not to be seen if it is that a reservation is not made first. What I do not remember is if I deleted the cache after installing everything ... will that have been ??:dry:

First of all, I upgrade Joomla to version 3.7.3 and then I did the Solidres upgrade to version 2.0 and reinstall and upgrade all the plugins and modules.

Regards!

Google Translate : /

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #9829 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Problems after upgrading Solidres to v2.0
Hi,

Make sure that you upgrade all plugins for maximum compatibility.

If you have any issues please raise a new support ticket and include your website address + admin account, we will check it for you.

Regards,

More
6 years 9 months ago #9832 by AleSosa
Replied by AleSosa on topic Problems after upgrading Solidres to v2.0
Hi

I already did that, I updated and reinstalled all the plugins and modules.

I think something is happening with Statistics because:

1) When you enter a page where the statistics are published, that page takes a long time (a lot!), to load. When I enter the Cpanel of Solidres, the page takes time to load, if I enter the section Reports and Statistics of Solidres, the same, however if you enter another section of Solidres, it takes the normal and usual time of loading. And the same with the Joomla Cpanel: I published the Stats module in the Joomla cpanel and when accessing that page, it takes a lot to load! If, however, I unplublish that module, the page loads normally.

2) Once the page is loaded, the Booking Calendar appears blank. I generated a test reserve and after doing so, when I returned to the Solidres cpanel, the calendar was showing, but I closed the session and entered again and again the calendar was blank.

3) When I want to enter the Dashboard of the partner (HUB), a 500 error occurs (error 500 shows the console) with the following message: Error: 0

Call to undefined method SolidresModelStatistics :: getCustomerLocations ()

I am not very knowledgeable in the subject, but it seems that something happens with the Statistics. Before I pass my username and password, could you check first if it is working well?

regards

More
6 years 9 months ago #9835 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Problems after upgrading Solidres to v2.0
Hi,

Nice week to you.

We are not able to replicate this issue in our development servers.

Please raise a support ticket, we will check it for you.

Regards,

Moderators: solidres