( Latest versions: 2.9.3 Stable, compatible with Joomla 3.9.0+   &   0.9.3 Stable, compatible with WordPress 4+ )

Solidres 0.6 or solution for multiple facilities

More
6 years 3 months ago #3614 by creositi
Hello, sorry for my english, but I'm Italian and I am translating with google translate.
I just recently purchased the SINGLE version of Solidres. I did not realize, however, that there is not the possibility of including more than one structure ... something I absolutely need for the site that I'm making now for a client of mine.
I read in an old post that this integration will be in Solidres 0.6 to be released this month.
I wanted to ask if it was possible to know when it is due out Solidres 0.6 and if the package SINGLE I purchased is also valid for that version, or if I have to buy back the package (I bought peche I needed the function of payment via paypal) .
In the event that there is still time to want to take advantage of Solidres 0.6, you have any advice for me so that I can add, however, more facilities on the site?

Thanks
Valeria

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #3615 by vietvh
Hi Valeria,

The multi-assets feature will be a free upgrade for all current subscribers, are you interest in joining our beta testing program?

Thank you,
vietvh

More
6 years 3 months ago #3616 by creositi
Very happy but, excuse the ignorance, what can result in being part of the beta testing program?
I currently use Solidres in joomla 3.2 and I was advised to have a good backup. If I am part of the beta testing program, I can use Solidres in a normal way? I might have problems with the site later in time?

More
6 years 3 months ago #3618 by vietvh
Hi Valeria,

We can release the multi-assets feature quicker with more testers involve in, so I believe it is a win-win, of course it is not recommended to run a beta product on your live site and having regular backup is always your friend.

Thank you,
vietvh

More
6 years 3 months ago #3619 by creositi
Thanks, you're very kind.
I would try very happy .... what should I do to be part of the beta testing program with the website I'm making?

More
6 years 3 months ago #3623 by vietvh
Hi Valeria,

Please post a new support ticket, we can have further discussion there.

Thank you,

Moderators: solidres