Error

More
10 years 3 months ago #3656 by fellipos
Error was created by fellipos
Hello everyone.!!
I installed solidres booking system at my website in order to test it and and then buy the extended.!
I managed to configure it correctly at my localhost and make it work. But when i upload the site online and try to make a reservation i get this error....
Strict Standards: Declaration of SolidresTableReservationAsset::_getAssetParentId() should be compatible with JTable::_getAssetParentId(JTable $table = NULL, $id = NULL) in /home/theodora/public_html/administrator/components/com_solidres/tables/reservationasset.php on line 463

Please help me with this. I cant figure it out.
Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #3657 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic Error
Hi,

It is a minor issue which is fixed in 0.6.0. At this moment, you can just hide it by adjusting your error reporting in Joomla Global Config to a lower level.

More
10 years 3 months ago #3658 by fellipos
Replied by fellipos on topic Error
How i can do that..??? i cant find any error reporting at global configuration.. can you provide me the path or the steps i need to follow thanks..!!!! also when the update will come up..????

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #3659 by fellipos
i found it..!! i correct it... actually i reinstall the module.., but now i have another problem... i selecet all the informations for the booking rooms,adults etc etc and then click next... and thats all... it always say proccesing... and doesnt appear the next page...
i like very much this module and i want to buy the full package but if i doesnt work ther is no need to buy it... if you will be abke to help me and solve the issues i have i will be able to buy the module thanks in advance
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by fellipos.

More
10 years 3 months ago #3669 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic Error
What is your current setting for Error Reporting?

More
10 years 3 months ago #3671 by fellipos
its set at none..!! you can visit my website www.theodorastudios.com to see the problem.. scroll down to the module and try to make a reservation as TEST. you will see that after you choose dates and then select room,adults,childs etc and click next the button change to prossecing and nothing happends.., availlability doesnt come up.

Moderators: solidres