When there's no availability you can still proceed

More
10 years 6 months ago #384 by Matheus
When there's no availability you can still proceed to check-out, although the price is set to zero.
I'm afraid guests will get confused by it. Is there a way I can turn off the "NEXT" button whenever the guest doesn't pick a number of rooms. (I'm testing out the demo, is this setting available in the paid version?)

About the "Complex Tariff Plugin" is it possible to choose tariffs day by day without having to use the Monday thru Sunday form.
Have you seen the booking.com back-end? Or the despegar.com back-end? I know it's just a type of "make-up" but it makes my life easier.

Will you be adding a option to print a PDF Voucher in once they finish the check-out?

And in my case I have a PHP code that verifies credit card algorithm, the only procedure I need is just the algorithm confirming the credit's card is at least a valid number (It's just an algorithm it's limited but enough) and if its true the reservation is automatically confirmed and the payment will be at the check-in.

Thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #386 by vietvh
Hi Matheus,
When there's no availability you can still proceed to check-out, although the price is set to zero.
I'm afraid guests will get confused by it. Is there a way I can turn off the "NEXT" button whenever the guest doesn't pick a number of rooms. (I'm testing out the demo, is this setting available in the paid version?)

You are correct, the NEXT button should not be displayed when no rooms are available. We will get it fixed in 0.5.2
About the "Complex Tariff Plugin" is it possible to choose tariffs day by day without having to use the Monday thru Sunday form.

It is not possible with the current version of Complex Tariff plugin, if you have different pricing for different weeks of the same date range, you will need to split the tariff into smaller date ranges.

Entering tariff day by day could be useful in some use cases, I will pass this to our team so that it can be considered for next versions.
Will you be adding a option to print a PDF Voucher in once they finish the check-out?

Yes, it is a feature for the upcoming 0.6.0
And in my case I have a PHP code that verifies credit card algorithm, the only procedure I need is just the algorithm confirming the credit's card is at least a valid number (It's just an algorithm it's limited but enough) and if its true the reservation is automatically confirmed and the payment will be at the check-in.

We've implemented some payment gateways plugins for our Solidres custom development projects, what you need is card's authorization (no capture), I think the best way for you is to choose a payment gateways company and use their API to authorize the card's details for you, then based on the authorization's result we can automatically change the reservation's status according to it.

vietvh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres