Falang and Solidres - Module Advanced Search

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #4228 by liuchenbo
Can you give me some advice for using Module Advanced Search with Falang Multi-language plugin.
Meet following error:
1.Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\wamp\www\NJ32\modules\mod_falang\helper.php on line 78
2.Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\wamp\www\NJ32\components\com_solidres\views\reservationasset\view.html.php on line 53
3.Notice: Undefined property: JObject::$country_name in C:\wamp\www\NJ32\components\com_solidres\views\reservationasset\tmpl\default.php on line 35
4.Notice: Undefined property: JObject::$media in C:\wamp\www\NJ32\components\com_solidres\views\reservationasset\tmpl\default_simple_gallery.php on line 24
5. Notice: Undefined property: JObject::$roomTypes in C:\wamp\www\NJ32\components\com_solidres\views\reservationasset\tmpl\default_roomtype.php on line 50

I add Module Advanced Search in home page meet these error, but if i add menu item with 'Show the frontend hub search page' and its searching function works alright.
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by liuchenbo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #4232 by vietvh
Hi,

Could you share your website address so that we can check your configuration.?

It is recommended to always have a menu item for search result page and then you can use that menu item id to insert into field "Target itemid" in module advanced search configuration.

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres