Module solidres - module check availability

More
9 years 9 months ago #4368 by nikoslo
Hi again

I would like to ask the following question
I have created two assets one is the villa eirini default and the second a Hostel called Hostel.
Also I have created two separate categories one is called Villa Eirini and the second Hostel.

Now in the front page I have created two HTML type module called Villa Eirini and Hostel
Inside the context of each separate module I have inserted the solidre- module check availability so different customers can check
the asset's availability independently.

However when you go to Viila Eirini to check availability through the calendar the system works fine but.... when you try the same on the Hostel the calendar there is associated with the calendar in Villa Eirini so you cannot really check availability on the second asset.

Please refer to the site villaeirini.com to see the issue.

Hoping you can help to solve this issue
Kind regards
Nikos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #4374 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic Module solidres - module check availability
Hi,

I don't see any issues to solve here, the free version is designed to work with 1 single asset at a time. With the free version, if you have more than 1 asset, you must create different menu items that link to different assets, and guest must go to each menu to check for the availability of each asset. This is all that a free version can do.

If you want to have a system that truly support multiple assets, you need to install Hub plugin.

Cheers,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres