( Latest versions: 2.9.3 Stable, compatible with Joomla 3.9.0+   &   0.9.3 Stable, compatible with WordPress 4+ )

Deposit payment and rest of total amount at check in

More
5 years 6 months ago #4944 by trux
Hi, I have a question regarding the payment system.
Can I receive from our clients a deposit of the advance payment through paypal ( or bank transfer ) and the rest of the amount on arrival at the hotel? ( Usually 30% for the deposit amount, and 70% of the total at check in )
Please can I know how resolve this?
Thanks and good work !!
Regards from Italy !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #4948 by vietvh
Hi,

Sure, in your asset you can enable Deposit, then set 30% as deposit amount.

Then your guest will have to pay 30% of the total cost via Paypal when they make reservation. When they arrive at your hotel, you can collect the remaining 70%, then adjust the total paid amount by editing that reservation in backend.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #5034 by omikron
I cannot find this in the assets?

Is there more documentation on deposits?

Nevermind, found it under Publishing tab.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by omikron. Reason: found it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #5035 by vietvh
Hi,

Glad you found it. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres
Powered by Kunena Forum

All the things you need to make your work easier. Did you like Solidres?