Setting icon

More
9 years 2 months ago #5116 by Nicosia
Setting icon was created by Nicosia
Damn ! , And What normal AFTER 15 years What use joomla , I still rate sacrifices In Understanding come cabbage set your system ?? to configure icons , SIA Those contacts What social , where you Configure ? I tried Dai modules , templates from , I Checked plugins , You That In Your site NON EC A GUIDE TO SET THESE THINGS ?? Take example from joomart ! , You Damage The opportunity to configure templates, modules , plug step by step .
every time I try to configure the system , I always find problems !!!!

even here in your forum is among the categories the possibility to insert well "manual "

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #5120 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic Setting icon
Hi,

Each template comes with its own documentation file which provides instructions how to configure the template. The template documentation is available for Subscribers only. You can download the template documentation in our Downloads section.

Could you provide more details about your problems? We are happy to help, just let us know via support ticket, forum, or email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Regards,

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #5131 by Nicosia
Replied by Nicosia on topic Setting icon
I searched inside the folder of the template , quickstart Even in the folder where you try again ?
I paid for what I downloaded , but I found no explanation , I find it on the site .
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Nicosia.

More
9 years 1 month ago #5132 by vietvh
Hi,

Could you explain it clearer?

What is the template name you are referring to (7Start, BlueBee, Luxuria, Adora)?

Each template comes with:

1) The template package: this is the file you use to install using Joomla Extension Manager.
2) The Quickstart for BUNDLE subscription level: this is a ready-to-install Joomla package, you can install it like a normal Joomla installation and you will got the same site like our live demo
3) The Quickstart for HUB subscription level: this is a ready-to-install Joomla package, you can install it like a normal Joomla installation and you will got the same site like our live demo
4) The documentation file: download and unzip it, you will have a full documentation on how to configure the template.
5) The design file: this file contains the PSD (Photoshop) file of the template.

Regards,

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #5133 by Nicosia
Replied by Nicosia on topic Setting icon
yes, tempate Luxuria, look www.loca-world.com
I want to understand how to enter the information of the buttons on the top, left and right of the logo, then phone, email, and also those of the social network

I have downloaded a package where everything was inside, I do not know if maybe the documentation was in part.

maybe if I do the download from here, we're done.
You should cmq to separate things, because I now purchase a product, in six months, will benefit me, but it makes no sense to pay for only the documentation.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Nicosia.

More
9 years 1 month ago #5134 by vietvh
Hi,

I've re-sent the documentation to your email.

You need to extract and open the index.html file, then click on sections

7. Social icon module

16. Custom HTML module

It will help you to set up those information.

Regards,

Moderators: solidres