Configuration Questions (How To)

More
8 years 7 months ago #6279 by benjoks
Configuration Questions (How To) was created by benjoks
I subscribed bundle, downloaded and installed Adora Quickstart template correctly on local server XAMPP.
But i have these challenges:
1. Modules weather, map, social icon, currency open in the module manager with limited option which make them difficult to configure.
For Weather, when i edit, it opens with "show full description link". when i click on the link, nothing happens. How do i go about these?
2. How can i change the USD currency uni ton the Reservation page to my local currency?
3. How can i add another payment gateway (interswitch) to the existing ones?
4. How do i change the Adora favicon to a custom one?
5.I want to place a snippet after the </form>tag and before the </body>tag so that a Button should be displayed on the reservation page. Please how do i go about it?
Thanks for your help in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #6283 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic Configuration Questions (How To)
Hi,

1. What is the configuration do you need? About Weather module, if you don't see its parameters, it could be broken and need to be reinstall, you can download the latest version and install it here:

gavick.com/download/joomla-modules/weather

2. You need to edit your asset's currency to do that.

3. To add a new payment option, you need to develop a new payment plugin. You can take our existing plugins like Paypal, Authorize.net as examples to develop your own.

4. The favicon can be found in /templates/adora/favicon.ico, you can simply replace that file with your own file.

5. Where is the exact place that you want to put the code because the reservation page is divided into 3 steps? We will provide detailed instruction after we know the place you want.

Regards,

More
8 years 7 months ago #6286 by benjoks
Replied by benjoks on topic Configuration Questions (How To)
Dear Vietvh,
Thank you so much for your response to my problems.
I have gotten solution to my questions 1 to 4. But i am yet to get answers to these:
1. For No. 5, i want a PAY NOW button customized by our bank to appear on the Reservation Page (2) Guest Info & Payment under PAYMENT INFORMATION where PayPal and other options are. This is because i want it to serve as one of the payment options.
2. How can i customize any of the existing payment options, say PayPal, to our hotels? Can i use the merchant ID our bank gave us?
Thank you in advance for your support.

More
8 years 7 months ago #6292 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic Configuration Questions (How To)
Hi,

Nice week to you.

3. First you need to make a separated plugin for your bank payment, then for detailed implementation you need to consult your bank integration documentation.

5. You can find the form here:

/components/com_solidres/layouts/asset/guestform.php

Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: benjoks

More
8 years 7 months ago #6315 by benjoks
Replied by benjoks on topic Configuration Questions (How To)
Dear Vietvh,
Thank you so much for your response to my problems.
I created a payment plugin as you advised using unionpay plugin as example. Installed it and an error message shows:
Error: c:/xampp/htdocs/mysite/tmp/install/55662341/en-GB/en-GB.myplugin.inidoes not exist.
I also pasted the snippet my bank gave me for configuration at the location where they said i should in the form. My questions are:
1. I want a my payment option to be among the rest on the front end (it only appears at the admin"s)
2 . I want Pay Now button to appear when chooses my banks payment option.
Below is the snippet and the instruction from my bank:

INSTRUCTION:
Copy EITHERof the JavaScript snippets below to your payment page where the PAY button should be displayed. Please
note that the snippet should be placed after the </form>tag and before the </body>tag.

SNIPPET:
<script type="text/javascript"
src="mybankwebpay.mybankwebsite.com/customerp...tServices/UPaybutton.
ashx?mercId=<merchant_id>& CurrencyCode=<crr_code>"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
upay_settings.setAmount(<amount>);
upay_settings.setOrderId(<order_id>);
upay_settings.setProduct(<product_name>);
upay_settings.setEmail(<customer_email>);
</script>

Please let me know where to paste the above either on the form, or any other file so my bank payment option will be among the rest or a PAY NOW button customized by our bank to appear on the Reservation Page (2) Guest Info & Payment under PAYMENT INFORMATION where PayPal and other options are.

Thank you in advance.

Moderators: solidres