Number of guests does not seem to affect search results

More
8 years 6 months ago #6528 by visability2
I have been testing my own hub based website, and it seems to be the same on your L'amour demo. If I do a search and include say 10 guests in the search my results include assets with say a single room with a maximum occupancy of 2. Including the number of guests in the search seams to have no affect on the results page.

Is there possibly a setting that I am missing or is this a known bug?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #6530 by vietvh
Hi,

Could make sure that you configure "Min people" and "Max people" in your Complex Tariff configuration? The room type's occupancy is not enough, you need to configure in your Complex Tariff as well.

Regards,

More
8 years 6 months ago #6531 by visability2
Thank you. I have activated the complex tariff plugin. When I try to add a new tariff to a room it fails to save the tariff. I complete all fields in the form and click apply. The loading message appears and goes away. If I click on the back icon or save the room type the complex tariff is lost. It does not appear at all in the complex tariff list.

I am using Version 0.9.2.Stable with Hub 0.4.2 and complex tariff 0.5.

More
8 years 6 months ago #6532 by vietvh
Hi,

First please reinstall Complex Tariff plugin & User plugin, then try again.

If this issue persists, please create a new support ticket with your website address and super admin account, we will check it for you.

Regards,

More
8 years 6 months ago #6533 by visability2
Thank you. I have reinstalled both the user plugin and the complex tariff plugin and it seems to be working now.

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #6636 by visability2
After re-installing the Complex Tariff plugin & User plugins I was able to add tariffs. No matter what I do though I can not get the search results to take the number of guests into account. I have set-up a room type with the following criteria in the complex tariff:
  • Valid from 01-11-2015 to 02-11-2020
  • Min nights: 1
  • Max nights: 100
  • Min people: 1
  • Min people: 2
  • Checkin limit to: Included all days
  • Customer group: Public
  • Type: Rate per room per night (I have tried all settings here)
  • Rate: I have added a rate for each of the days

Under general information for the room type I have set the room occupancy to:
  • Max occupancy: 2
  • Adult: 2
  • Child; 0

The search results do take into account location, number of nights booked, category and dates. The number of guests is proving to be a major problem for me. What can I possibly be doing wrong?

I have only created 1 room in this room type and it is the only room in a specific location.
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by visability2. Reason: More clarity

Moderators: solidres