Invoice and Customer Feedbacks

More
8 years 4 months ago #6813 by chara_admin
Invoice and Customer Feedbacks was created by chara_admin
Hello,
I have some questions about the invoice and customer feedbacks. I don't know how it works. I made a test reservation with paypal but my test customer didn't recieve any confirmation e-mail or invoice only an email from paypal. I, as the hotel manager recieved only a paypal e-mail with the ammount of money that has been transferd. I think that it works diffrently, that the customer recievers a confirmation e-mail with all the informations and the invoice and that the hotel manager recieves a mail with the new reservation.
Can you help me understand how it works? Is there a tutorial or something?
Thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #6814 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic Invoice and Customer Feedbacks
Hi,

Please create a new support ticket with your website address and super admin account so that we can check it for you.

If you are testing with Paypal, please make sure that your website can be accessed by Paypal to complete the transaction and notify Solidres so that Solidres can send appropriate emails to your customer and the hotel owner.

About the feedback feature, when a reservation's status is changed to "Checked out", your guest will receive an email that contains a link to give feedback about their stay.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres