Credit Card Collection

More
8 years 4 months ago #6959 by cusumano
Credit Card Collection was created by cusumano
Dear Forum,

I'm new and I come from a 6 month Jomres usage... Unfortunately support is not very good for me (forum community aswell)..and the component seems too much confusing. Anyhow I've searched for an alternative and came across Solidres which seems to have all I need (also the channell manager very soon :))) )

A feature that I really need for my B&B is the possibility to take "credit card collection data" and bill my clients later. Is this possibile or is it possibile to ask a payd customization module?

I need the client to have possibility to insert the credit card data when booking. And I need to read this data in the Backend some how.
Is this possible?

Thank you very much.
Daniele Cusumano
Italia Roma

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #6960 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic Credit Card Collection
Hi,

We are sorry to hear that, we hope you could find something difference here.

About your question about credit card collection, if you don't need to charge or authorize the card info, then our current Offline payment plugin can do that well enough, it shows a form to collect card information for guest (card holder name, number, valid dates ...), then store it for manual processing later. For security reason, the card number will be split into 2 parts, the first one will be send to your email address and the second one is stored in site's database.

Thanks,

More
8 years 4 months ago #6963 by bluealmondhostel
Replied by bluealmondhostel on topic Credit Card Collection
Hi, about this module i have a few questions and suggestions.

-How can i Change the name "offline" to "Credit card"? i tried the language manager, but can't find it.
-In Colombia we don't need the CVV code to charge cards, how can i hide it or change the name?

Suggestions
-In our case we only accept visa and MC, there should be a validation in the back end for desired cards.
- Although there's a validation for a valid number, there's no way of knowing (for the untrained) if the card is Visa or master card or AMEX( My staff uses different systems to charge depending on the each card. www.cybersource.com/developers/getting_s...ctices/card_type_id/

Bugs
-You can put numbers in the Card holder full name.

Cusumano, contact me and maybe we can have something developed that fits our needs.

More
8 years 4 months ago #6964 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic Credit Card Collection
Hi,

You can change it here: /administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_solidrespayment_offline.ini

You can remove it here: /plugins/solidrespayment/offline/form/field.php

About your suggestions, they make sense, we will consider it for upcoming releases.

Regards,

Moderators: solidres