Currency issue and configuration

More
4 years 4 months ago #16046 by spridauk
Currency issue and configuration was created by spridauk
Hi guys,

I sent this email into Solidres, but have yet to receive a response - was hoping maybe someone here could help?

I purchased a Template from Joomshaper that came with your Solidres component, I have also made an account on solidres so I can upgrade my subscription for the hub and front end options.

However, I seem to have encountered issues, which are not answered on your forums and I am unable to purchase a subscription until these issues are resolved.

First and foremost, I am using Solidres as a booking system for a cottage let company. They don't sell rooms, they sell full cottages. Here are my current problems I am hoping you can help me resolve:

1. I have changed all the currency settings I can find to GBP (£), however, when I click the Check button on my website, upton.sprida.co.uk/ , my prices are still being shown in $. How do I show all prices in GBP (£)?

2. I have set one of my menu options to Single Room Type, which you can find here: upton.sprida.co.uk/index.php/cottages/p1, however, no pictures or media is being shown. Is there any way to show pictures or to edit the pages layout. How do I show pictures on this page?

3. Because I am not booking rooms, on the front end of the website can I replace the word room with Cottage. For example instead of Room info, Room Size or We have 1 room left, it would show: Cottage info, cottage size, We have 1 cottage left. I don't mind changing this in the code to display Cottage, and managing it in the back end of Joomla as room, but it must not say Room on the front end. How do I change Room to Cottage?

I hope this is something you can help me with and if we can solve these problems it seems your component may be a good fit for some of our other clients.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #16059 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Currency issue and configuration
Hi,

1. First, please make sure that you disable all of Joomshaper template override for Solidres before checking it again. Out of date template override from 3rd template provider is one of the most popular cause for many issues.

You should also make sure that you change the property currency as well.

2. That page is showing 404 error at this moment therefore we can not check it further.

3. You can change it easily by editing the language files which can be found in:

/components/com_solidres/language

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres