Error 500 - Sample Datas was created by joomleb
Hi guys,
PHP 7.4.16 + Joomla 3.9.26 + Solidres Developer 2.11.3

1 - by installing Sample Datas (new site) I have back an Error 500
/home/....../administrator/components/com_solidres/controllers/system.php:88
Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/administrator/components/com_solidres/controllers/system.php:88
2 SolidresControllerSystem->installSampleData() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:710
3 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_solidres/solidres.php:27
4 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:402
5 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:377
6 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:101
7 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:159
8 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:203
9 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/administrator/index.php:51
Anyway, at the end of the process, it seems that most of datas have been installed...

2 - then I installed the "Media" and, as far as I see there are included just 25 sample images, while following the sample datas setting they should be 50 images, it seems like 25 of the 50 images are missing into the package. Please, Do you have the 25 missed images ? (And/or would be good to take over them from the sample datas)

3 - Editing the Sunflower property (the default one), I have back a Warning message:
JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 117
Please, How can I manually fix it ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 week ago #18163 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Error 500 - Sample Datas
Hi,

Please raise a new support ticket and provide us your website info, including FTP and phpMyAdmin account so that we can assist you better.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres