Experience page Feedback / Wishlist v-alignement

• joomleb
  • Topic Author
  • Away
More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #18888 by joomleb
Hi guys,
there is an Experience page Feedback / Wishlist v-alignement "bug" really bad to view on small screens - I add an image for you.
Here is my CSS fix:

.sr-experience .tour-header {
padding: 5px 10px;
display: flex; > to add
}

.sr-experience .tour-header .sr-review-widget {
margin: 0; > to "auto"
padding: 0;
display: inline-block; > As far as I know, could be deleted, not necessary code
flex: auto; > to add
}

Maybe the code …/media/plg_solidres_feedback/assets/css/feedbacks.css - line 440 could be deleted as deprecated:
.sr-review-widget {
margin-bottom: 5px;
}

That's All, the issue is solved!
- Test it with 507panama.com/turismo/experiencia/experi...dalando-naturaleza-1
- Test it without test3.egulp.net/turismo/experiencia/expe...cleta-natural-tour-1

PS From my point of view also this "old style" code could be deleted, it is just one more complication and leaves the leaner and more adaptable style to cover all Solidres customers:

.sr-experience .box-border {
border: 1px solid #e3e3e3;
padding: 10px;
margin-bottom: 15px;
}
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by joomleb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago #18895 by solidres
Hi,

You should always test with multiple templates before making conclusion. It displays nicely in Protostar (default Joomla 3 template), Cassiopeia (default Joomla 4 template) and Greenery (Solidres developed template), see attached screenshot.

It is something that you should optimize your template CSS to support Solidres and its plugins better.

The default styling is optimized for many Joomla templates, so if you want to optimize it, you must test with multiple templates, including Joomla 3 + 4 default templates.

Regards,
Attachments:

• joomleb
  • Topic Author
  • Away
More
2 years 3 months ago #18898 by joomleb
Hi guys,
many thanks for your answer. I'd like to test it on Joomla 4, but, as you know, I cannot for this BUG www.solidres.com/forum/report-bugs/11578...-1-2-2-cannot-create reported one month and 1 day ago...

So, waiting for the fix, I reported this as suggestion because, as far as I know without being able to test on J4, by adding:

display: flex

margin: auto;
flex: auto;

that are for "automatically centering the content", should only guarantee a better visualization on all templates.

While the deprecated code is deprecated because, if I'm not missing anything, if you define a margin: 0; there is no reason to define a margin-bottom: 5px; for the same class...

Moderators: solidres