[3.0.0 Bugs] Price per Adult in sr-exp-bookform-container

More
1 year 1 month ago #19721 by joomleb
Hi,
I downloaded and tested the last PHP 7.4.33 + Joomla 4.2.8 + Helix Ultimate 2.0.12 + Solidres 2.13.2 + plugin Experience 1.8.1
I cannot see if the BUG is still there because now the sr-exp-bookform-container countinue to be "on loading", I add an image for you
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #19751 by solidres
Hi,

It is not a bug, there are two sections (screenshot) that shows the pricing

The first section shows an overview while the second section shows the actual pricing which takes the number of adults into the calculation.

Regards,
Attachments:

More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 4 weeks ago #19752 by joomleb
Hi,
okay, we are speaking about the first one, the sr-exp-adult-price.

A - Right now it is showing the lowest price is possible from the "Experience > Pricing", Right ? = BUG (Please, let see below the explication of what I mean)

B - But, when I set:
- Exp > Publishing > Disable online booking: Yes
- Exp > Publishing > Show Price: Yes
The price shown is the Price for 1 Adult Participant, (the highest price). Please, Can you confirm it ?
BUG - It is missing the second line about the "Experience > Publishing > Enable single supplement: ..." when it is set. Please, Can you confirm it ?
+ Would be good here to show listed here also all the "Price per child" to avoid useless inquires about it...

So, in first of all, both should work in the same way, Do you agree ?

Now, being that in the frontend:
- when "Experience > Publishing > Enable single supplement: ..." is set & "Participantes: 1" selected, the Single supplement is shown under the Adult price.
- there is no way for users to understand when the price is changing (usually discounts) based on the Adults quantity.

This is generating a lot of confusion to users that want to book Experiences. Users think that price is changing based on Participants and, for sure, they "are not able to make calculations on the fly" from the total, so, they think there is a mistake or, bad, the Experience owner is trying to trick him.
This is the problem.

So, also in the case "A", should be really better that the shown sr-exp-adult-price simply reflects the price per Adult based on the selected Participants number.
So, the user changing Participants understand that he can have "discounts" based on quantity. Do you agree ?
OR, the different price per adult reference should be shown under the sr-exp-adult-price, together with the Enable single supplement, in a similar way as you are doing for Extra Details.
Last edit: 1 year 4 weeks ago by joomleb.

More
1 year 4 weeks ago #19757 by darja
Just about A:
It was requestd by customers (us included) to show the lowest price and not the highest (like before). I say up from xxx€ on Top and then it show the detaild price below as Total price. So it worked as people want it while I agree that it is not perfect.
A nice feature could be to have a Button beside the "up from xxx€ price to open the full price list. This would be very customer friendly and might be a good feature for the future.
Right now I think the Team should focus on fixing the last issues with the J4 move, once this is done there will be time to improove Solidres step by step.

More
1 year 4 weeks ago #19759 by solidres
Hi,

Thank you all for your feedback.

The min price should work the same when option Disable online booking is turned on, so it will be fixed in the subsequent releases. It also should include Single supplement if configured.

The idea to show all the pricing is also worth consideration, we will think about it.

Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: darja, joomleb

More
7 months 2 days ago - 7 months 2 days ago #20112 by joomleb
Hi guys,
re-tested with PHP 8.1.22 + Joomla 4.3.4 + Solidres 3.0.0 + last plugins...

A - the Experience form is not loaded. It stops the loading with the spin icon, I add here an image for you.

B - I have back these deprecated messages:

Deprecated: Return type of Curl\CaseInsensitiveArray::offsetExists($offset) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetExists(mixed $offset): bool, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /home/.../plugins/solidres/channelmanager/inc/Curl/Curl.php on line 986

Deprecated: Return type of Curl\CaseInsensitiveArray::offsetGet($offset) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetGet(mixed $offset): mixed, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /home/.../plugins/solidres/channelmanager/inc/Curl/Curl.php on line 996

Deprecated: Return type of Curl\CaseInsensitiveArray::offsetSet($offset, $value) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetSet(mixed $offset, mixed $value): void, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /home/.../plugins/solidres/channelmanager/inc/Curl/Curl.php on line 972

Deprecated: Return type of Curl\CaseInsensitiveArray::offsetUnset($offset) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetUnset(mixed $offset): void, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /home/.../plugins/solidres/channelmanager/inc/Curl/Curl.php on line 991

Deprecated: Return type of Curl\CaseInsensitiveArray::count() should either be compatible with Countable::count(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /home/.../plugins/solidres/channelmanager/inc/Curl/Curl.php on line 1007

Deprecated: Return type of Curl\CaseInsensitiveArray::current() should either be compatible with Iterator::current(): mixed, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /home/.../plugins/solidres/channelmanager/inc/Curl/Curl.php on line 1012

Deprecated: Return type of Curl\CaseInsensitiveArray::next() should either be compatible with Iterator::next(): void, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /home/.../plugins/solidres/channelmanager/inc/Curl/Curl.php on line 1017

Deprecated: Return type of Curl\CaseInsensitiveArray::key() should either be compatible with Iterator::key(): mixed, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /home/.../plugins/solidres/channelmanager/inc/Curl/Curl.php on line 1022

Deprecated: Return type of Curl\CaseInsensitiveArray::valid() should either be compatible with Iterator::valid(): bool, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /home/.../plugins/solidres/channelmanager/inc/Curl/Curl.php on line 1027

Deprecated: Return type of Curl\CaseInsensitiveArray::rewind() should either be compatible with Iterator::rewind(): void, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /home/.../plugins/solidres/channelmanager/inc/Curl/Curl.php on line 1032

Deprecated: strtolower(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in /home/.../plugins/solidres/acl/acl.php on line 431

Please, Can you confirm and add a patch here to permit us to continue with testings ?
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 months 2 days ago by joomleb.

Moderators: solidres