My Reservations Error

More
8 years 6 months ago #6341 by visability2
My Reservations Error was created by visability2
I am experiencing an error when a customer tries to access his reservations from the front end. This is the error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method SolidresModelCustomer::getItem() in .../administrator/components/com_solidres/models/reservationasset.php on line 300

I am using Solidres 0.9.1 with the Hub option with Joomla 3.4.4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #6346 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic My Reservations Error
Hi,

Could you try to reinstall the User plugin?

Regards,

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #6354 by visability2
Replied by visability2 on topic My Reservations Error
Hello again

The problem seems to be with the latest version of the user plugin. I deleted my current user plugin and installed the previous version 0.9.2. When I install 0.9.3 again the error occurs. I have gone back to 0.9.2 and it works.

Is there going to be an issue with any other services if I stick with an old user plugin? One thing that I have noticed is that a customer can not edit a booking. If I make a booking as a customer and view my reservations (using the older user plugin) a customer gets the following error when when trying to edit a reservation.

Error
Edit not permitted.

Another note that may help you find the issue is that when viewing System Info in admin in Solidres v0.9.1 the error occurs:
(Optional) Is Apache mod_deflate is enabled? (this Apache module is needed if you want to use compression feature) Fatal error: Call to undefined function apache_get_modules() in /usr/www/users/staycxkybs/administrator/components/com_solidres/views/system/tmpl/default.php on line 269

With Solidres v0.9.0 there is no error.

These issues are critical for me to complete a project.
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by visability2. Reason: update

More
8 years 6 months ago #6359 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic My Reservations Error
Hi,

About the Fatal error, it should be fixed in User plugin v0.9.4 (not yet released), please create a new support ticket so that we can send it to you. Also we will check your permission issue too but it requires your website address and admin account.

About the mod_deflate issue, look like your hosting does not support function apache_get_modules, it is easy to fix, you can
modifiy this file /administrator/components/com_solidres/views/system/tmpl/default.php, then change the code like this:
<?php if (function_exists('apache_get_modules')) : ?>
							<tr>
								<td>
									(Optional) Is Apache mod_deflate is enabled? (this Apache module is needed if you want to use compression feature)
								</td>
								<td>
									<?php
									$apacheModules = apache_get_modules();
									echo in_array('mod_deflate', $apacheModules)
										? '<span class="label label-success">YES</span>'
										: '<span class="label label-warning">NO</span>';
									?>
								</td>
							</tr>
							<?php endif ?>

Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: visability2

More
8 years 5 months ago #6527 by visability2
Replied by visability2 on topic My Reservations Error
Thank you. That worked for me.

Moderators: solidres