Stripe payment problem

More
6 years 6 days ago #11381 by sitefaitbienfait
Stripe payment problem was created by sitefaitbienfait
Hi,

I'm trying to use the stripe plugin.
It works in sandbox mode but when i'm trying to use the live credentials, it doesn't work even if the user get a completed reservation message.

Here is the stripe mail i received :

Hello there, and welcome to Stripe!

We noticed that you are passing your cardholder's full credit card number to Stripe's API. We strongly discourage you from handling this information directly because doing so:
Potentially exposes your customer's sensitive data to bad actors
Excludes your payments from protection by Radar, Stripe's fraud protection solution
Requires your business to meet complex and burdensome PCI compliance requirements

To keep your customer's information safe, we were unable to process the unsafe charge you just sent us. In order to process payments securely on Stripe, change your integration to collect payment information using tokenization. Tokenization ensures that no sensitive card data ever needs to touch your server.

In rare cases, you may have to continue handling full credit card information directly. If this applies to you, you can enable unsafe processing in your dashboard.

For any questions, just reply to this email and we'd be happy to help.

Yours,

The Stripe Team

Does we need to enable 'unsafe processing' to use stripe with Solidres?

Is there an other way to make it work?

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 days ago #11384 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Stripe payment problem
Hi,

For better security and avoid this warning, you should use the Stripe Integration type = "Stripe.js", it can be configured in your Solidres.

Regards,

More
6 years 2 days ago - 6 years 2 days ago #11395 by sitefaitbienfait
Replied by sitefaitbienfait on topic Stripe payment problem
Hi,

Thanks for the answer

I was still using the "Stripe.js" integration. (defined in the payment parameter instead of 'Default')
In the source panel i see that js.stripe.com/v2 is loaded, but stripe payment doesn't work.

I can send you the public url if needed.

Anyway, Reservation seems to be completed even if the payment is not ok.
Is there a way to tell customer that the payment is not OK and so the reservation not completed?

Regards
Last edit: 6 years 2 days ago by sitefaitbienfait.

More
6 years 2 days ago #11399 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Stripe payment problem
Hi,

Please raise a new support ticket and provide us your website info so that we can check it.

Regards,

Moderators: solidres