Solidres 2.8.2 won't work properly on Joomla 3.9.8

More
4 years 10 months ago #14282 by Joeyshah
I've updated Solidres to 2.8.2 and yes, I'm using the most recent Joomla version but once Solidres was "updated" this error came out on the Installation area

Warning
JInstaller: :Install: Error SQL Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY'
Extension Update: SQL error processing query: DB function failed with error number 1062
Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY'
SQL =
INSERT INTO `#__sr_statuses` (`id`, `label`, `code`, `state`, `color_code`, `scope`, `ordering`, `readonly`, `type`) VALUES (1,'Pending',3,1,'#f57a27',1,1,1,0);
Package Update: There was an error installing an extension: com_solidres.zip
Before updating ensure that the update is compatible with your Joomla! installation.
You are strongly advised to make a backup of your installation before you start updating.

Afterwards, I'm unable to open any experience as it says Error500: Unknown column 'c2.language' in 'field list'

I tried the recommended procedure for updates but nothing works, also I don't seem to have a ticket area to send information.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #14283 by solidres
Hi,

This is not an issue with Joomla 3.9.8 because Solidres is always tested and fully compatible with latest Joomla version.

From the error, it is an upgrade issue, for some reasons the upgrade was not fully completed, please raise a new support ticket and provide us your website info so that we can take a look at it for you. Please note that the support ticket system is only available for active subscribers, as your subscription was expired, please consider renewing your subscription to continue access to our support ticket system and download new updates.

Regarding Experience error, please make sure that you are using latest Experience version and try again.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres