List assets - what is function of list assets?

More
10 years 5 months ago #1272 by Dada
Hi,

I tired to add more assets in list -and it is ok - I can do this!
But - I am wondering it is now part of data base for search? I think it is not .
And if I can make only one propertis default - and only this is part of reservation system what is purpose to list assets?

D
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #1344 by vietvh
Hi,

Multiple assets support is only available in our upcoming 0.6.0 version. For 0.5.x and previous version, only the default reservation asset is supported.

vietvh

More
10 years 5 months ago #1364 by Dada
Hi,

Do you know whan is it posible to be ready-for-service ?
And how it will be the price?

Thanks

More
10 years 5 months ago #1392 by vietvh
Hi,

The plan is to introduce 0.6.0 in Dec 2013: www.solidres.com/roadmap

During the development phase of 0.6.0, we will release several Early Access Preview versions for Solidres's subscribers.

We've not decided the pricing of it yet, but we always want to make sure that it will be competitive.

vietvh

More
10 years 3 months ago #3467 by goodhouse
Replied by goodhouse on topic List assets - what is function of list assets?
I deleted the default reservation asset & added a new reservation asset. When I try to make the new reservation asset the default I get this message: Save failed with the following error: There is already a default reservation asset, only 1 default reservation asset is allowed. I tried reinstalling the sample data but got a 1062 Duplicate entry error message. How can I make my new reservation asset the default? Also, I trashed the sample reservations but they are still showing up on my back end. How can I delete sample reservations from my reservation asset?

More
10 years 3 months ago #3472 by vietvh
Hi goodhouse,

Did you empty trash after trashing a reservation asset, because trashing a reservation asset does not actually delete it, trashing just changes the status only (like publish/unpublish). That's the reason why you could not make another reservation asset default as well as duplicate SQL error. The same goes with trashing reservation too, please try again and let me know if it works for you.

vietvh

Moderators: solidres