URGENT Joomla control panel does not work anymore

More
10 years 4 months ago #3489 by sulik
Hi
I did not check full package zip and installed everything in one directory. As a result Joomla control panel does not work anymore 500 error. I wanted to remove extension from the backend of my ipage control panel but what i could find and remove are sr modules and sr plugins. Extention itself I did not find. In Mysql I can not drop sr.tables they show me error. Can you help me please. I am the beginner and seems to be I am on the way to destroy my whole joomla page

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #3490 by Dolphin
Hi sulik,

Your post is a little bit unclear about what've you done, in case you want to manually uninstall Solidres, make sure that you drop all Solidres tables (because of foreign key constraint, MySQL will keep telling you about errors but you can just skip them and keep removing tables until all Solidres tables are deleted), in addition you will have to removed related entries in table #__extensions. Next time please make sure that you follow proper uninstallation process to avoid this issue happens again.

More
10 years 4 months ago #3491 by sulik
Hi thank you for such a fast reply, i am keeping on to drop tables but they do not move, may i give you my control panel access to check what is going on and to remove them? I am afraid to move further

More
10 years 4 months ago #3492 by Dolphin
Hi sulik,

This is outside of our support scope for FREE users, for more information, please check our Support Policy.

Moderators: solidres