<div id="tarrif-holder..." style="display:none"> after availability search?

More
6 years 4 months ago #10692 by DamianKaelGreen
Supposedly after an availability search, if a room is available, a "tarrif-holder-..." div should be visible following each available room type which typically contains the rate information and the "Reserve" button, but for some reason, after one of the most recent updates, I have noticed that these <div> containers are being hidden with an in-line style definition (<div id="tarrif-holder..." style="display:none">). This seems very strange to me and I think perhaps it could be a bug, being that the room types are available, but before I report it as a bug, I was hoping someone might already have come across this problem recently and perhaps there is a new default option that needs to be set somewhere in the assets or settings somewhere that would cause this "tarrif-holder" to display or not. I can't imagine a scenario where you wouldn't want this to display if an asset/room is available, but I think it would be smarter for SolidRes not to use the "display:none" in-line (in the <div>) but rather in a CSS statement so that it could more easily be customized.

I've also included a screenshot showing me having to manually disable the "display:none" in order to get the "tarrif-holder" to display. Can anyone surmise why this might be occurring?

Thanks, Damian
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #10693 by solidres
Hi,

What is your current Solidres version?

Cheers,

More
6 years 4 months ago #10694 by DamianKaelGreen
0.9.1, however I think it may have been doing this under version 0.9.0 also and I just hadn't noticed the problem when I installed that update. The last time I noticed it had been working properly was about 3 months ago I think...

More
6 years 4 months ago #10695 by solidres
Hi,

Version 0.9.1 is too old, please use the latest version.

Cheers,

More
6 years 4 months ago #10709 by DamianKaelGreen
According to the documentation, 0.9.1 is the latest version (updated 1 month ago). Perhaps I should mention that I am using the WordPress version of SolidRes. with that I'm also using the latest stable version (4.8.3).

Wish it were as simple as just updating to the most current version, but as it happens, I think updating to the latest versions is what caused the problem...

More
6 years 4 months ago #10718 by solidres
Hi,

Yes, it is helpful to state in the beginning what CMS (Joomla or WP) you are using so that we can provide support correctly.

Yes, v0.9.1 is the latest version of Solidres for WP. About your issue, please go to Solidres Settings - Tariff - Show front end tariff, what is your current setting value?

Cheers,

Moderators: solidres