Single property setup

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #16653 by budnikasr
Single property setup was created by budnikasr
Hello, I am evaluating several different systems to use as a booking platform. We are developing sites for individual owners of single property vacation rentals. Typical client is individuals that own one property and will always rent out the entire property. Currently the system that works closest to what we need is Hotel Booking from Motopress which is setup on a wordpress platform. Don't have an issue moving to Joomla if required, but want to make sure that the primary feature that we need is available.

The primary need is when the user searches. I've attached an image. Many of the systems that we test, you have to view a separate calendar, take note of the dates, then select them again in the search function which is an extra step. Is there the ability to configure the search function to search only the one property which already shows the blocked dates? If this is possible, could you point it out in the documentation.

Thanks for you help in advance.

Robert
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #16654 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Single property setup
Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

Regarding your inquiry, in our system only the rate plan's date picker can show the availability of specific property/room type, other date pickers are generic ones which do not show any specific availability for performance purpose.

Regards,

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #16656 by budnikasr
Replied by budnikasr on topic Single property setup
Could you please provide me with a screen shot or an example. I would rather not buy the product because if i did and it doesn't work, based on your strict refund policy, I don't want to be arguing to get the refund.

Thanks,

Robert

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #16658 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Single property setup
Hi,

Please send an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., we will setup a demo session for you.

Regards,

Moderators: solidres