Tablet and smartphone POS integration in RMS

More
3 years 11 months ago #16753 by migliosj
Good evening, I hope you all feel good in this bad period. I'm evaluating to buy RMS but I don't undestand what the following lines mean:

"There is no need to invest an expensive POS system, let turn your existing tablets, smartphone or computer into your POS devices, connect it to a receipt printer and you are ready to take orders."

Does it means that the customer could pay by paypal or credit card after the order?
Would be it possible to have a demo to test on local?
Thanks in advance
Best regards
Manlio Migliorini

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #16758 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Tablet and smartphone POS integration in RMS
Hi,

There is no online payment functionality at this moment for RMS component, we will consider adding support for it in future releases.

Please send us an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., we will set up a live demo account for you.

Regards,

More
3 years 11 months ago #16759 by migliosj
Replied by migliosj on topic Tablet and smartphone POS integration in RMS
Thank you for your reply but what does it mean the following line in RMS
"There is no need to invest an expensive POS system, let turn your existing tablets, smartphone or computer into your POS devices, connect it to a receipt printer and you are ready to take
Orders”
Thank in advance

More
3 years 11 months ago #16764 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Tablet and smartphone POS integration in RMS
Hi,

It meant that you can use any smartphone or tablet to load a special Joomla view in RMS, it will display like a POS device so that you can take guest order and then print the final receipt.

As you already have our live demo account, please contact us via email, we will provide more info for you.

Regards,

Moderators: solidres